Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Trekking in Thailand post-Covid

Liked

Trekking in Thailand post-Covid

I found this video very interesting. It lasts about 30 minutes and is a bit of a cautionary tale about what it can be like going on a trekking trip in post-Covid Thailand. I thought the British guy making the trek with a Thai guide handled the difficulties he encountered very well. The moral is: check all the details before you start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF0sCikqd9E

2. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (November 8th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Trekking in Thailand post-Covid

Yes....I recommend this too. What a beautiful part of the world northern Thailand is!

Liked

It is very beautiful up north. Give me forested hills over beaches any day.

The subtitles of the video are a bit hit-and-miss ('COVID’ becomes 'covered' for instance). Best of all, at about the 25 minute mark the British guy says he is going back to Pai to 'have a massaman', which is rendered delightfully as to 'have a massive man'.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    The subtitles of the video are a bit hit-and-miss ('COVID’ becomes 'covered' for instance). Best of all, at about the 25 minute mark the British guy says he is going back to Pai to 'have a massaman', which is rendered delightfully as to 'have a massive man'.
    Subtitles on Youtube are created by speech recognizing AI. If speech will have foreign pronounce, or actor will have problems with clear speaking, then subtitles will be terrible mess.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks snotface,

Very enjoyable video.

I love the northern mountains, but I was Boy Trekking when I last visited the area, so the scenery was altered a bit.

Thanks for posting this.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Thanks snotface,

Very enjoyable video.

I love the northern mountains, but I was Boy Trekking when I last visited the area, so the scenery was altered a bit.

Thanks for posting this.
    Not a hint of sex in the entire series of his videos and it showed from time to time, that he needed to refer to our members for some friendly advice.