Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: All You Need to Know to Get the New “Thailand Pass”

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: All You Need to Know to Get the New “Thailand Pass”

I included both the vaccine certificates and the NHS QR code.

I am American..all I have is a government CDC card showing I received 2 vaccinations, type, & date,..I can only assume I take a photo of
    this and paste it when applying for the Thailand pass....all confusing for me..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    I included both the vaccine certificates and the NHS QR code.

I am American..all I have is a government CDC card showing I received 2 vaccinations, type, & date,..I can only assume I take a photo of
    this and paste it when applying for the Thailand pass....all confusing for me..
    qr.png

Don't you have a code like this? I got one of these for each shot that I received.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    qr.png

Don't you have a code like this? I got one of these for each shot that I received.
    NO..in USA just a card , printed,,,hospital writes, vaccine name, date given and initals of nurse who gave it..
    as usual USA not up with other countries..The hospital does give a printed hospital copy, of the injections, hospital name
    address, tele number with the patients name/DOB,..Can only hope this works...it must, as Americans are traveling abroad
    and this is all they have besides the Covid-PCR test paper...

Liked

NO..in USA just a card , printed,,,hospital writes, vaccine name, date given and initals of nurse who gave it..
    as usual USA not up with other countries..The hospital does give a printed hospital copy, of the injections, hospital name
    address, tele number with the patients name/DOB,..Can only hope this works...it must, as Americans are traveling abroad
    We have the same, we get a yellow booklet with stickers of the vaccine batch etc. But this information is also registered with the government. As I understand it, Goji said something about the same system that we have. In Europe, we have 1 system that keeps track of who is vaccinated. We can prove we are vaccinated with the app "Corona Check." In the app it would look like this:

22.jpg

There is also a possibility to get a hard copy of the information. I go to the website of the app and choose the 1st option "proof of vaccination"

333.jpg

It then makes me ID myself and I get a PDF of the vaccine information. The document shows each vaccination with separate QR codes and all my information is also written in plain text.

In the Thaipass system, I can upload the information for each vaccination and I can also upload a QR code for each vaccination.

I found this information for the American system: https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzanne...h=7e24aa715c47

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    I found this information for the American system: https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzanne...h=7e24aa715c47
    Good information, thanks.

6. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (November 11th, 2021)

Liked

This was posted on another board by GPAPA

Thailand Pass for U.S vaccine card

For the people who are worried about passing vaccination certificate as I did.

When I submitted my vaccination card I was prepared for it to get rejected and planning on having a signed international certificate to re-apply the Thailand Pass.

My application went in for 5 days since Nov 1st with no updates. And today (interestingly enough on a Sunday midnight) I just got approved.