Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All You Need to Know to Get the New “Thailand Pass”

Liked

Re: All You Need to Know to Get the New “Thailand Pass”

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    They know who they want to visit them!!!
    My behaviour has always been perfect. Never had my collar felt by the BIB, or needed to hand over any tea money for crimes such as not wearing a motorcycle helmet.

Perhaps that's where I've gone wrong ?

2. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (November 7th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    Attachment 11779

Don't you have a code like this? I got one of these for each shot that I received.
    NO..in USA just a card , printed,,,hospital writes, vaccine name, date given and initals of nurse who gave it..
    as usual USA not up with other countries..The hospital does give a printed hospital copy, of the injections, hospital name
    address, tele number with the patients name/DOB,..Can only hope this works...it must, as Americans are traveling abroad
    and this is all they have besides the Covid-PCR test paper...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    NO..in USA just a card , printed,,,hospital writes, vaccine name, date given and initals of nurse who gave it..
    as usual USA not up with other countries..The hospital does give a printed hospital copy, of the injections, hospital name
    address, tele number with the patients name/DOB,..Can only hope this works...it must, as Americans are traveling abroad
    We have the same, we get a yellow booklet with stickers of the vaccine batch etc. But this information is also registered with the government. As I understand it, Goji said something about the same system that we have. In Europe, we have 1 system that keeps track of who is vaccinated. We can prove we are vaccinated with the app "Corona Check." In the app it would look like this:

22.jpg

There is also a possibility to get a hard copy of the information. I go to the website of the app and choose the 1st option "proof of vaccination"

333.jpg

It then makes me ID myself and I get a PDF of the vaccine information. The document shows each vaccination with separate QR codes and all my information is also written in plain text.

In the Thaipass system, I can upload the information for each vaccination and I can also upload a QR code for each vaccination.

I found this information for the American system: https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzanne...h=7e24aa715c47

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    This was posted on another board by GPAPA

Thailand Pass for U.S vaccine card

For the people who are worried about passing vaccination certificate as I did.

When I submitted my vaccination card I was prepared for it to get rejected and planning on having a signed international certificate to re-apply the Thailand Pass.

My application went in for 5 days since Nov 1st with no updates. And today (interestingly enough on a Sunday midnight) I just got approved.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As here in EUR more and more places are wanting to see that QR-code and there is also an app for those who check that the code is really OK, for a tourist not from here life is getting more difficult. And what wonder of surprise-indeed it does work, mine was checked in Spain, France (for every long train ride). The usual touristy fora like tripadvsior etc. give advice to USAers wanting to visit EUR and how to transfer their own vaccine data into such a code.
    From very recent other posts on other Thai fora I gather that the Thai now even trust this EU-system enough to just accept it.
    BTW-the code will also automatically vanish or become invalid if you were not vaccinated but just tested after while.
    Meanwhile there also seems to be a small blackmarket for selling (up to several 100 eur are said) false codes-police have already arrested several medical assistents and some of these codes have been made invalid. Whereas the vaccinations are all free.............

Liked

I found this information for the American system: https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzanne...h=7e24aa715c47
    Good information, thanks.

8. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (November 11th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    3 I booked my one night quarantine on Agoda. Last year I must have e-mailed about 50 hotels, in order to find one that had fair cancellation terms AND provided suitable food.
    When you booked with Agoda, did you get a certificate from the hotel?

Liked

When you booked with Agoda, did you get a certificate from the hotel?
    Agoda provide the normal booking confirmation. The hotel told me to use that, which I did after confirming it specified the quarantine, testing etc.

11. User who gave Like to post:

daydreamer (November 10th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I booked via Agoda yesterday and have the usual confirmation. However, I was also told that the hotel would contact me later and require certain information, much the same as that demanded by the Thai Pass.

I'm not leaving until February....when do you think this information will be required? I didn't realise that I needed to do more than book the hotel.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    I booked via Agoda yesterday and have the usual confirmation. However, I was also told that the hotel would contact me later and require certain information, much the same as that demanded by the Thai Pass.

I'm not leaving until February....when do you think this information will be required? I didn't realise that I needed to do more than book the hotel.
    The hotel is responsible for collecting you from the airport.
    So they need your flight details.
    My hotel also asked for the vaccine certificate, the insurance and a copy of my passport.