Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No Chinese for a While.

Liked

Re: No Chinese for a While.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    "So you are talking about and blame Thai buses with Thai drivers, from Thai bus companies under Thai management, buses what has been served in Thai services for buses and still have "huge black plums" and Thai road police allows them to use Thai roads under Thai laws and Thai regulations and create traffic jams?"

Obvious trolling. I suggest one of those warning thingies that were so popular in a previous era. The mass Chinese tourist market destroyed large parts of Asian loveliness and set China back fifty years in terms of goodwill, reputation and standing.
    In Sankt-Petersburg here we have also hordes of Chinese groups, but we have no "huge black plums" from buses, no traffic jams, no problems to see "view". So OP post isn't about Chinese, it is about poor Thai logistic, poor Thai bus service, poor Thai traffic management.

Now tell me: what part of these competentions is laying on China?

There is no one word about littering or behavior - there is blaming of buses. Are these buses under control of China?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 9th, 2021), dab69 (November 8th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post

So you are talking about and blame Thai buses with Thai drivers, from Thai bus companies under Thai management, buses what has been served in Thai services for buses and still have "huge black plums" and Thai road police allows them to use Thai roads under Thai laws and Thai regulations and create traffic jams?
    Seeing as most of the large businesses in Thailand are either owned by the Chinese, or joint ventures between the Chinese and the Thai elite, they both share equal responsibility for the poor maintenance of those monster buses the way I see it.

This is a systemic problem with the Thais...no doubt about it. Their concept of preventive maintenance is..."oops, it's broken...gotta fix it again". So I understand your point. But these huge tour packages that bring the Chinese to Thailand involve deals between the Thais and the Chinese - right down to what bus company's they charter with. Not to mention the fact that most of the buses operating in Thailand are imported from China.

Personally, I don't care who's fault it is, as long as those black smoke belching monsters don't fuck up the air I'm breathing.

Liked

When the Chinese start exporting their electric buses at competitive prices hopefully there will be one less complaint about them black belching smoke. In a couple of years I envision regular members of this forum riding around on Chinese Electric motorbikes while on holiday in Thailand.

Liked

======= Not to mention the fact that most of the buses operating in Thailand are imported from China.
    By whom?

I am quite frequently visitor of Shenzhen in China (before corona). There are no any fueled buses, taxi or motobikes in city - they are simply forbidden: only electric cars of such classes are allowed within city borders.

You can blame some Chinese tourists for bad behavior, but for sure - problem of pollution lays of Thai shoulders.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

6. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (November 7th, 2021)

Liked

for sure - problem of pollution lays of Thai shoulders.
    That is quite true. Thailand has laws about vehicle pollution. I have neither seen nor heard of that law ever being enforced. The police seem to just ignore it,

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    When the Chinese start exporting their electric buses at competitive prices hopefully there will be one less complaint about them black belching smoke. In a couple of years I envision regular members of this forum riding around on Chinese Electric motorbikes while on holiday in Thailand.
    Electric maybe...but "Made in China"...not in this lifetime.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

======= Not to mention the fact that most of the buses operating in Thailand are imported from China.
    By whom?

I am quite frequently visitor of Shenzhen in China (before corona). There are no any fueled buses, taxi or motobikes in city - they are simply forbidden: only electric cars of such classes are allowed within city borders.

You can blame some Chinese tourists for bad behavior, but for sure - problem of pollution lays of Thai shoulders.
    Most buses operating in Thailand are "Made-in-China" (see link below) The Chinese are smart enough not to drive these smoke belching beasts on their own streets (as you observed during your visits to Shenzhen).

I'll concede, that the Thais are the ones to be blamed for the pollution caused by these buses. They buy them...they operate them...they facilitate these huge Chinese tour groups....and they're the ones who have failed to do anything about it.

I guess this is one good thing that resulted from this pandemic. With no more Chinese tours (at least in the foreseeable future) the environment has a little time to recuperate and we can all breath a little easier. Believe me, the air quality in Pattaya is ten times better now than it was when this pandemic first started.

https://www.scbeic.com/en/detail/product/2420