Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I am bored and diving in!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I am bored and diving in!

Vnman...going at the end of November, hoping that entertainment opens in December. Failing that there’s Bangkok as you say.

Blueskytoday...I printed all documents first.
    When you get to a question which requires a document (say a copy of your passport) there will be a symbol which says “browse file”. Click on it and there are 3 choices. See below.

Select take photo and your device will automatically go to camera. Take a pic of your passport (or document) and the camera will then say ‘Use’. Hit use and hey presto ...the form accepts it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 4th, 2021), Brad the Impala (November 4th, 2021), goji (November 4th, 2021), Jellybean (November 4th, 2021), Oliver2 (November 4th, 2021), splinter1949 (November 5th, 2021)

Liked

THANKS...Since I have photo's already in my photo library, I can just click that one in to download it..Thanks again...OH must one purchase the airline ticket BEFORE applying for the thailand pass, or can we just put the travel dates in,,,make the hotel resv, etc.....I hope on can wait until actually departing/making the trip to buy the ticket...THANKS..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    I hope on can wait until actually departing/making the trip to buy the ticket...THANKS..
    Yes, you only need to pay the hotel, insurance and get confirmations. They will ask you for your itinerary so you should have that handy. This includes the flight number. You can buy your ticket at any time you see fit.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (November 4th, 2021)