Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: I am bored and diving in!

Liked

Re: I am bored and diving in!

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I really don’t understand what you geniuses think? You must know there is fuck all happening here…..Wake up!!!!
    You keep telling us to stay away & have been at it for years.

You even attempt to question the intelligence of people planning to visit, whilst still living in Thailand yourself. Genius ?

Other countries are opening up. When are you leaving ? No one is going to take this constant whinging seriously until then.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Not according to vnman.

There's obviously fun to be had somewhere!
    I think you should definitely use this as an excuse to come…..Lol
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

I know gogi is not the sharpest knife on the rack but frankly I expected more from AK47.
    This is an excerpt from a message I received from a friend this afternoon on Facebook messenger:

“ Unfortunately I arrived in Pattaya yesterday. I was in Canada then London for the past six weeks. I didn’t want to do the 7 day quarantine in Cambodia so came to Thailand with the one night quarantine. My luck - the day I arrive here they dropped the quarantine in Cambodia.

I can’t believe how sad it is here.

Will probably head back to PP this weekend.

Let me know if you’d like to get together for a coffee”

4. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (November 17th, 2021)

Liked

I really don’t understand what you geniuses think? You must know there is fuck all happening here…..Wake up!!!!
    My understanding is that there is plenty happening in Pattaya, Phuket and BKK. You just need to knock on the right doors and know the right people

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 16th, 2021), Dodger (November 16th, 2021), Nirish guy (November 16th, 2021), vnman (November 16th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    My understanding is that there is plenty happening in Pattaya, Phuket and BKK. You just need to knock on the right doors and know the right people
    Please be kind enough to share with the members here which are the right doors.

Liked

One does not have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this out.

Liked

I would appreciate that too. Both Manforallseasons and I, along with several farang friends all live in Pattaya. How come none of us know "the right doors"?

"One does not have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this out." Really? Great! If anyone has this figured out, I'd love to know just what you figured out. One-liners and riddles are not much help to those of us incapable of figuring it out.

Gents, wishful thinking is only going to lead to bitter disappointment. Do what you want and listen to who you want, but those of us who live here are trying to provide an honest, realistic picture of what is going on and what you can currently expect. If that's not good enough or not telling what you want to hear, very sorry.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (November 16th, 2021)

Liked

deleted

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    In other words mfas, you have to get off your arse and make an effort if you want to find some fun. It's no good just sitting back expecting the guys to appear on your doorstep.

At least, that's the message I'm getting.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post

"One does not have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this out." Really? Great! If anyone has this figured out, I'd love to know just what you figured out. One-liners and riddles are not much help to those of us incapable of figuring it out.

Gents, wishful thinking is only going to lead to bitter disappointment. Do what you want and listen to who you want, but those of us who live here are trying to provide an honest, realistic picture of what is going on and what you can currently expect. If that's not good enough or not telling what you want to hear, very sorry.

Here is my one liner: You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.