Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Ganglands

Liked

Ganglands

Ganglands is the latest offering from Netflix. I've only watched one outside but that's enough to suck me in. I love gangster stuff. Set in Euroland, ep one introduces us to the characters and hives us a bit of crime and violence to start proceedings off. It's all in French with subtitkes which doesnt bother me.
    So far it's gripping stuff.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (October 17th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Ganglands

...in french....how painful would that be to my ears...rather weatch a screeching Chinese soap opera

Liked

It's well bingable. Many have come to a sticky end. Many are currently on a sticky wicket. And many will alnost certainly come to a sticky wicket and may find themselves coming to a sticky end.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Ganglands is the latest offering from Netflix. I've only watched one outside but that's enough to suck me in. I love gangster stuff. Set in Euroland, ep one introduces us to the characters and hives us a bit of crime and violence to start proceedings off. It's all in French with subtitles which doesn't bother me.
    So far it's gripping stuff.
    Thanks for drawing my attention to it, arsenal. It hadn't appeared on my TV radar. I've given it a quick look, liked what I saw and have added it to my ever growing list of must see TV shows.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...in french....how painful would that be to my ears...rather weatch a screeching Chinese soap opera
    Fear not, latintopxxx, it is also broadcast in dubbed English.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    It's well bingable. Many have come to a sticky end. Many are currently on a sticky wicket. And many will almost certainly come to a sticky wicket and may find themselves coming to a sticky end.
    I commend you on your topicality arsenal. I'm almost tempted to say, it's the forum equivalent of product placement.

Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 17th, 2021)