List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Bars to Open on December 1st ???

Liked

Re: Bars to Open on December 1st ???

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I met an elderly bird-watcher from Barcelona back in 1998 who came to Thailand solely for the purpose of capturing pictures of the extremely rare Chestnut-Necklaced Partridge
    If he can't find any partridges, there are a lot of common tits to be found in Soi Cowboy.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (October 31st, 2021), arsenal (October 30th, 2021), dinagam (October 30th, 2021), Dodger (October 31st, 2021), goji (October 30th, 2021), Oliver2 (October 31st, 2021)

Liked

Here....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

I met an elderly bird-watcher from Barcelona back in 1998 who came to Thailand solely for the purpose of capturing pictures of the extremely rare Chestnut-Necklaced Partridge which was apparently spotted by some campers up in mountains of Chiang Mai. He made it very clear that this was his one and only reason for coming to Thailand.
    Others go to Thailand for devotional purposes according to their own beliefs ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. 4 Users gave Like to post:

daydreamer (November 5th, 2021), Dodger (October 31st, 2021), Ruthrieston (October 31st, 2021), vnman (November 4th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    From Thailand, yes. As it turns out though, there's more countries in the world than just Thailand.
    Yes, Malta wasn’t it???

7. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (October 31st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I met an elderly bird-watcher from Barcelona ..... He made it very clear that this was his one and only reason for coming to Thailand.
    Please tell me the twist to that story is you were having that conversation with him in a go go bar ! :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post

Please tell me the twist to that story ......)
    Funny you should say that.

I ran into the same guy a few months later while trekking across the mountains in Chiang Mai and hardly recognized him. He came staggering out of a small shack in a village inhabited by a herd of those Indians with long necks and pot bellies.

Anyway, he was standing next to a young half-naked Indian girl who was wearing a chestnut colored necklace, while holding, what appeared to be, a sack of dead partridges. I asked him if those were the extremely rare partridges he had told me about, and he said "yes, and now they're even more rare." The last I heard he was running a bordello with a Spanish theme somewhere along the Mekong and apparently serves the best partridge stew this side of the Rockies.

10. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (October 31st, 2021)

Liked

Apparently a couple establishments in Jomtien Complex acted hastily by serving alcohol and were caught and fined by the police.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Apparently a couple establishments in Jomtien Complex acted hastily by serving alcohol and were caught and fined by the police.
    Ouch!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post

The BIB (Boys in Brown) have been broke for 18 months now and will be like flies on shit during this transition period.

Beggars with Badges, hopping from bar scene to bar scene smelling out any small infraction so they can get a few baht dropped in their tin cans.

I mentioned earlier in this post that several of the bars in Jomtien Complex have the lights on with staff sitting around waiting for the starting gun. Can anyone blame them for getting a little over-anxious?