Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bars to Open on December 1st ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Bars to Open on December 1st ???

I have gotten over mourning the lose of Sunee several years ago and also Boystown a couple of years ago. I occasionally walk through the complex but rarely if ever do I sit anywhere as it is really not my cup of tea. I have some interest in seeing what becomes of nice Boys and quite less interest in Wiinner. Nice Boys began to lose some of its allure as hardly if ever in recent years did any new faces appear as the regular boys got long in the tooth. I would like to believe that if N.B. reopens they will have some new boys as many of the old timers have moved on and the bar has a poor history of recruiting new talent.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Re: Bars to Open on December 1st ???

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Nice Boys began to lose some of its allure as hardly if ever in recent years did any new faces appear as the regular boys got long in the tooth. I would like to believe that if N.B. reopens they will have some new boys as many of the old timers have moved on and the bar has a poor history of recruiting new talent.
    This often happens with straight bars as well - the 'working' staff gain effective control of a bar and form a close gang that stays together for years - gradually aging and taking less care of the clientele as they do so.