List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Thailand will end coronavirus quarantine requirements for vaccinated visitors from 10 low-risk countries starting Nov. 1

Liked

Re: Thailand will end coronavirus quarantine requirements for vaccinated visitors from 10 low-risk countries starting Nov. 1

I don't think this is a new rule, merely an enforcement of an existing one. I've ridden all over the city at all hours and seen very few people sleeping rough.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Thailand will end coronavirus quarantine requirements for vaccinated visitors from 10 low-risk countries starting Nov. 1

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I don't think this is a new rule, merely an enforcement of an existing one. I've ridden all over the city at all hours and seen very few people sleeping rough.
    That was then, this is now.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The Youtube videos of Pattaya today- of which there are a plethora and to which I am sadly addicted- show the numbers clearly and distressingly. And the queues at the soup kitchens.
    When you come to think of it, the fact that there are people who have earnt next to nothing for nearly two years and the absence of an effective social service provision in Thailand, it would be amazing if there weren't a lot of victims.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (October 18th, 2021), Ruthrieston (October 19th, 2021)

Liked

It is really unfortunate that for whatever reason some of them couldn't return to their villages for shelter and comfort,however those who managed to be back with their family and friends, they face life with equanimity, without a strand of hair out of place.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (October 18th, 2021)