Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thailand will end coronavirus quarantine requirements for vaccinated visitors from 10 low-risk countries starting Nov. 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Thailand will end coronavirus quarantine requirements for vaccinated visitors from 10 low-risk countries starting Nov. 1

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I'm not sure if it includes baggage, peanuts, bloody mary's, or a quick one with the cabin boy. Caveat emptor.
    Shouldn't you be aware of this when you claim that something is cheap? It's not peanuts we are talking about. I assume that we all can do without the peanuts but also need checked-in baggage which would easily add an extra 25% to the price.

Liked

Re: Thailand will end coronavirus quarantine requirements for vaccinated visitors from 10 low-risk countries starting Nov. 1

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    Shouldn't you be aware of this when you claim that something is cheap? It's not peanuts we are talking about. I assume that we all can do without the peanuts but also need checked-in baggage which would easily add an extra 25% to the price.
    It doesn't matter. Anyone booking a trip should do their own research, as requirements can vary from cabin bags to 2 or more checked bags.
    I've done 1 week Euro breaks with the old Ryan Air spec carry on bags, before the ****s changed the rules. Since they changed the rules, I've not flown with them.
    Have always checked a bag for Asia, but it's not mandatory.

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 14th, 2021)