List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Announcing New Boy Bar in Boyztown area Pattaya..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Announcing New Boy Bar in Boyztown area Pattaya..

This became a problem only when some bars dispensed with doors. Kevin's Throb had them. So did Jim's BBB; no complaints. I never understood why some new bars in BT decided to open-up; was it something to do with competition? If so, it didn't work as we all (more or less) decamped to Jomtien and the number of punters they attracted rarely exceeded a dozen. This was painfully obvious with no doors to hide the bars' failure.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Why should bar owners, and patrons who don't mind the music volume, be inconvenienced by your complaining?
    Wouldn't that depend on how many patrons are complaining? Why do I think it is far from being just me? If a bar owner wants to lose customers for the sake of excessively loud music, that is what will happen. Do you think a bar owner will lose customers if he reduces the volume to a reasonable level? I don't. What would be the part that inconveniences anybody? I see no necessity for the music to be that loud. Do you?

Like I said, I'll bet no bar owner ever got complaints from anybody that the music wasn't loud enough. Play the music at a reasonable level, I'll be glad to be your customer. Play it excessively loud, I'll be glad to be somebody else's customer, just like you said.

My next complaint will be the strobe lights . . .

Liked

This might be a little off topic but again it might signify the beginning of an advertising campaign for Boystown. If you go to Instagram.com there is a new account "boystownpattaya." I do not know anything about the account but they post pictures daily.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post

My next complaint will be the strobe lights . . .
    Good luck!

I can just imagine you walking into a bar, disco, karaoke, etc., and telling the waiter you want the music immediately turned down and the lights to stop flashing.

My guess is that the waiter would practice "jai yen" and just smile and walk away.

You must have been a lot of fun in your younger days when rock concerts were popular. I bet your ears still hurt from that Partridge Family concert.

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (October 10th, 2021), Oel (October 10th, 2021), Ruthrieston (October 11th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Supposedly David Cassidy had a donkey sized dick...

Liked

I can just imagine you walking into a bar, disco, karaoke, etc., and telling the waiter you want the music immediately turned down and the lights to stop flashing.
    That's what you would have to do - imagine it. I would never do that. I would walk into the bar, glance to see if I spot any boys I just can't resist, then turn around and walk right back out. If any of the bar staff asks me why I am leaving so soon, that is when I would tell him my reason.

I never said I have a problem with loud music. I said I have a problem with excessively loud music. Please don't bother to insult my intelligence by trying to get me to explain what I mean by "excessively" loud.

This time are you going to explain how playing music at a reasonable volume inconveniences anyone?

I neither liked nor ever went to a rock concert in my life. Never was my thing. If you thought those were a lot of fun, good for you. I didn't know I have to enjoy the same things you do in order to avoid your criticism.

As for the Partridge Family concert, if you could hear them at all it was too loud for me . . .

8. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (October 19th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post

Supposedly David Cassidy had a donkey sized dick...
    Yes, and when I was young I used to imagine it being inside my mouth.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (October 11th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post

I neither liked nor ever went to a rock concert in my life. Never was my thing
    I'm not criticizing you - just poking fun.

Here's what I like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODKZGBrAtxY

Liked

I'm not criticizing you - just poking fun.
    "Really? Why I had no idea . . ."
    - Gregory Peck (Cleve Van Valen), 'How the West Was Won'

13. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (October 10th, 2021)

Liked

Getting back to the original topic, I believe that Pikky's bar is on Pattayaland Soi 3 (Boyztown) and not Soi 2.

It's in the old Oscars premises, between Copa and Serene

15. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (October 11th, 2021), catawampuscat (October 10th, 2021), Patanawet (October 12th, 2021)