Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: David Kerridge (aka Miss Kerridge) RIP

Liked

Re: David Kerridge (aka Miss Kerridge) RIP

David was a dear friend and will be missed by all you knew him.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (October 17th, 2021)

Liked

Re: David Kerridge (aka Miss Kerridge) RIP

I'm extremely saddened to hear this news.

I knew David for many years - from La Cage, Oscars, Panorama and (I don't think anybody has mentioned) when he was the night manager at LCR for 2 or 3 yrs

As other have said, he was one of the 'Old School' (a former teacher in fact) of the type who would greet my party very warmly on arrival and assemble a departure panel to wave you off (not each night btw, just at the end of the holiday )

He was heavily involved in raising funds and organising events to benefit various HIV and Orphans charities and could rarely resist 'treating' the crowds to his Dolly Sisters drag act featuring himself and Dolly John - who I believe also passed away a few yrs ago. It was bloody horrendous to be frank but his heart was in the right place and it was for good causes. He also endeared himself by saying that my Danny La Rue impression was first-rate (which it is of course, but only the voice these days)

I believe there are still some Dolly Sisters videos on YouTube if you wish to reminisce or torture yourselves.

If I ever get back to Thailand (even though I have never been apparently, and I have no need now that I'm a happily married man) I will certainly sit at his various establishments a throw a few drinks on the ground as an homage. I don't promise not to lick them up shortly afterwards mind you

RIP David - you were a gem

4. 7 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 17th, 2021), francois (October 17th, 2021), gerefan2 (October 18th, 2021), Jellybean (October 17th, 2021), Patanawet (October 17th, 2021), snotface (October 17th, 2021), splinter1949 (October 18th, 2021)