FAQ & Help

Thread: Music..Drink..Astra

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Music..Drink..Astra

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    nirish...what u describe sounds like the flu....stop acting like a super model with a broken finger nail...
    OK you're obviously trolling now as i clearly said that my workmates etc were FLOORED, I can say that out of the 10 or so perhaps 1 maybe 2 might do the drama queen thing, the rest are more the hard core "oh well I'll just knuckle down and work through it types" if they come down with something - the point was they COULDNT and all HAD to take time off ranging from one to two weeks of work solid to recover, with nearly all then still saying they were rightly 100% for a further 3 to 4 weeks after that then still, with nausea and a high temperature banging headaches all recurring themes from each of them - and several actually commented that it was WAY worse than any flu they've ever experienced.

But hey think what you want re that. Actually perhaps you should pop along to one of those Covid spreading parties that Matt had mentioned as the world could do with a little more thinning out of the crowd who thinks as you do a little bit more in my opinion.

Do be sure though to come back and let us know how YOUR "flu" went for you wont you.....

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (October 3rd, 2021), Patanawet (October 3rd, 2021)