Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
Not to put a dampener on that for you but if it's important to you to keep well health wise do just remember that even when fully double jabbed you can still catch Covid and suffer quite debilitating symptoms for quite a few weeks.

I personally know over 10 friends who all found themselves in that position and each one reported feeling awful for the 2 or 3 week period after catching it. The plus point (and reason for getting vaccinated in the first place of course) was that thankfully none of them needed intubated in hospital and none died, so ultimately the vaccine worked
If you don't mind me asking, which vaccine & where are they on the risk scale, considering age, mass, health etc ?

Out of the couple who I know who had covid after the vaccine, well one didn't know he had it except for the test. Another couple were very mildly ill.

I'm slightly miffed at not being in line to get my mRNA booster until mid-Dec, when I would already hope to be in Thailand.
I'd prefer to have that before going or soon after arrival, then party hard.

This won't stop me having a holiday, but I shall need to consider tactics to get a booster.