List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess we should we be happy that we just get fined for no Motocycle helmets and dont end up dead !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I guess we should we be happy that we just get fined for no Motocycle helmets and dont end up dead !

Thai police chief, known as Jo Ferrari, wanted over viral torture clip
    Investigators in Thailand are hunting for a now-sacked police chief after a video went viral showing the apparent torture and killing of a drug suspect

I suppose the 13 !! luxury cars they found at his house may have just been in case he needed a quick get away - not that the police are corrupt of course......Im not suggesting that for a second ......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-58334979

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (August 26th, 2021), dab69 (August 26th, 2021), goji (August 26th, 2021), Ruthrieston (August 26th, 2021)

Liked

Re: I guess we should we be happy that we just get fined for no Motocycle helmets and dont end up dead !

There's definitely a dark undertone to this society of ours.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I guess we should we be happy that we just get fined for no Motocycle helmets and dont end up dead !

Par for the course. No surprise.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What is particularly worrying is that the murderers didn't seem to care that their actions were being recorded. Confidence that their actions would never be punished? or sheer stupidity? .Either explanation suggests that Thailand has a serious problem with its policemen..

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (August 27th, 2021), goji (August 26th, 2021), mr giggles (August 26th, 2021), Ruthrieston (August 27th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Par for the course. No surprise.
    No surprise, but it's correct to keep publicizing the activities of the brown shirt state mafia.

Luckily I kept my head down on a short visit to Nakhon Sawan .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Nakhon Sawan translates into "Heavenly City".
    Still on my list to visit.

I must try to not show symptoms of hyperventilating and get the "plastic bag treatment" if pulled over by police.
    Maybe they were out of paper bags that day...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Friends in high places? how can a provincial police captain own a luxury apartment in Bangkok and a fleet of luxury cars without his superiors knowing?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post

Friends in high places? how can a provincial police captain own a luxury apartment in Bangkok and a fleet of luxury cars without his superiors knowing?
    He can't.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I see he has just “surrendered himself to police” in Chon Buri ( must be where his mates work) all in order to “spare the good name of the Thai police” - and this after an odd TV press conference held over a mobile phone, where his superiors appealed for sympathy for him in fact.

The BBC didn’t stop short in calling out the Thai police in their article below anyway that’s for sure ( not that it will make the remotest difference other than a few people getting transferred perhaps).

So, whilst I’m not a betting man should we open a “book” to set the odds now then on just how quickly the guy goes free or what the “fine” ( and subsequent transfer deal) will consist of perhaps for him ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-58352441

Liked

This includes the video.

Any country interested in cleaning up corruption ought to execute officials if properly convicted of this type of offence. I guess that will not be Thailand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ler-bribe.html