List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Thai guys, to tattoo or not to tattoo . . .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thai guys, to tattoo or not to tattoo . . .

One of my ex boyfriends went to a temporary tattoo parlor near Walking Street to get a tattoo. After it wouldn't wash off the next morning he went back to complain, but the place wasn't there.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 30th, 2021), goji (September 30th, 2021), Ruthrieston (October 1st, 2021), TaoR (September 30th, 2021)

Liked

Thththththth....that's all folks.

Liked

A modest little tattoo in a discrete location can be almost tasteful, see photo. However, even here, he would be better off spending the money on waxing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 30th, 2021), Dodger (October 1st, 2021), francois (September 30th, 2021), Jellybean (September 30th, 2021), Patanawet (September 30th, 2021), Ruthrieston (October 1st, 2021), TaoR (October 1st, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    The form of tattoos in Th has changed a lot: in the past they nearly all were those semi-sacrified pictures, also much favoured by the Thai boxers in muang thai for fighting off the bad spirits and evil etc.
    In the west there is really big bisnis now hat those young and daring enterprising guys are falling in nrs. to remove the sagging and worn tattoos they so much liked a year or 10/12 ago. Or maybe they now get married etc. and the wife asks. With a statement from a psychologist you may even have it done in the health insurance in some countries.
    Indeed! From the style of tattoo, you can guess the year(s) it was done. Having one's year of birth tattooed across abdomen in that font is a recent (2019) phenomenon. By coincidence, the boy in picture (from social media, I don't know him in person) is the first I learnt of who has a tattoo removed (the Chinese character on the side of his forehead).

186122778_499082327955455_3623510448085160657_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Anyone who decided not to off a boy because of a tattoo is seriously weird and in Pattaya seriously under sexed. They've all got them.
    I cannot clearly remember foregoing a boy for his tattoos, but it may have played a role in deciding whom to off. Oversexed, because there is so much choice that I can be picky and forego a boy whose tattoos I don't like. Plenty of boys without tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I’ve seen in some films that many fem gay “boys” have a wave like tattoo on their lower back just above their ass crack.

I think it would be nice to see a tattoo on a boy’s butt cheek “Properly of ____”.
    It's called arse antlers.

Stickman once wrote that there was Japanese man who paid big bucks for ladies in Soi Thaniya having his name tattooed on their body.

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    A modest little tattoo in a discrete location can be almost tasteful, see photo. However, even here, he would be better off spending the money on waxing.
    That butterfly above the ass is my stuff of nightmares and would make the boy non-offable for me. However the following (from social media, I don't know the boy) would be no problem (I would even go as far as saying I like the matching tattoo and shorts). It makes no sense!

Attachment 11562

Liked

I would never take a boy with tattoos on his face. A modest tattoo on his arm or leg to cover an accident scar I can fully accept..

..I do recall once, a long time ago now, being asked by a mamasan I knew well if I could take care of a newbie girl who had just arrived. Fresh and innocent looking, just 18 years old.

The following day she spent the money I gave her on a monstrous tattoo on her leg - I was so depressed..

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (October 1st, 2021), goji (October 1st, 2021), TaoR (October 1st, 2021)

Liked

The anti tattoo brigade are missing out on sone seriously good lovin'. Up to ypu.

Liked

To tattoo or not to tattoo,
    The proof is in the wearer.
    Up to you...
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (October 2nd, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks for that, dinagram. OMG. As P likes to say when he's boasting about his English skills.

I recognise that there is a chasm on this forum that can never be bridged but I recall my first visits and the characteristics that made the guys of Boyztown so irresistible. One of them was the smoothness of their skin, its colour , its texture....its "feel". I don't recall ever seeing tattoos in those days, of course. When they became popular, perhaps more than a decade later, I recall my appalled reaction at something so beautiful being transformed into something trashy. And I still feel the same.

13. 8 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 1st, 2021), billyhouston (October 2nd, 2021), Dodger (October 2nd, 2021), francois (October 1st, 2021), gerefan2 (October 1st, 2021), goji (October 1st, 2021), Old git (October 1st, 2021), poshglasgow (October 11th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

The first pic above the guy without the tattoo is attractive the one with him should consider a diet, the second group pic looks like a movie poster for The invasion of the body snatches.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (October 1st, 2021), Old git (October 1st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Diagram...
    Are they a bunch of coal miners just off a 12 hour shift??
    G2

17. 2 Users gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (October 11th, 2021), vnman (November 6th, 2021)