Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thai guys, to tattoo or not to tattoo . . .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: History of Soi Twilight

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    What do you mean by recent? Tattoos have been around in large numbers since I first came to Thailand in 2009.
    There were tattoos then, but we also had wide choice of boys free from tattoos and many other boys with perhaps one modest tattoo which did not ruin their appearance.
    As can be seen by the following photos. In all these pictures, there is a good selection of tattoo free or near tattoo free boys.

Now there are many boys with tats all up their back, their front, on the arms AND the neck. Whether or not these are the ones who struggle to get clients, I don't know. That's because I don't off them and don't get to hear their life stories.

[The Tattoo debate probably belongs on a separate thread, so as not to spoil the original Soi Twilight thread. Even my contribution to the tattoo debate includes third party photo evidence obviously from Pattaya]
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. 14 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 27th, 2021), BenCH (September 29th, 2021), gerefan2 (September 27th, 2021), JayToff (September 27th, 2021), Jellybean (September 27th, 2021), Lovechef (October 4th, 2021), Old git (September 28th, 2021), Patanawet (September 27th, 2021), poshglasgow (October 11th, 2021), Ruthrieston (September 27th, 2021), siscu58 (October 31st, 2021), splinter1949 (September 28th, 2021), TaoR (September 27th, 2021), vnman (November 6th, 2021)