Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thai Tourists the Main Focus for Pattaya

Liked

Re: Thai Tourists the Main Focus for Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    A combination of what has been reported in national media and backed up by correspondence with friends and family.
    I haven't seen any such reports in the media. Here is some data from the UK ONS showing the reduction in odds of getting covid after vaccination. At least half, often a lot more.
    The reduction in severe illness is much more, over 90% (as is widely reported elsewhere).

I've included a second graph which shows the people who don't wear masks are about 1.6 times as likely to get covid as those who wear masks. Do bear in mind that the average Brit will wear a poor quality decorative face mask, prioritizing style over substance and it still gives a useful improvement. More can be achieved with an FFP2 or FFP3 mask.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thai Tourists the Main Focus for Pattaya

its like we are all going mad having to justify vaccines and their efficacy....I blame fast food and rap music....its rotted the brains of some...

3. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (September 28th, 2021)