Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Curry And Borscht Needed to Reopen Pattaya

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Curry And Borscht Needed to Reopen Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Gaybutton’s post above describes exactly my situation. And I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Many, like me, are probably looking for alternatives because of all this procrastination.
    Any suggestions as to alternative warm, sunny destinations with the same 'attractions' as Pattaya but without too many of the ambiguities?

Liked

Re: Curry And Borscht Needed to Reopen Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    Any suggestions as to alternative warm, sunny destinations with the same 'attractions' as Pattaya but without too many of the ambiguities?
    My preferred alternatives would be Cambodia, Myanmar & The Philippines, all of which currently have worse entry restrictions than Thailand, AFAIK. Plus a change of government in Myanmar.
    Out of this group, Cambodia leads the way with vaccinations, but there is no date for opening up, so far. I'm kind of hoping Hun Sen will just open the country up, with no messing about.
    No need to make a decision just yet, but I will have to be looking much more seriously by mid-November. Has anyone found a better option ?
    There are plenty of warm countries, but the offer on Grindr & other phone apps is not so interesting.