The title alone made me go "Huh?", this weird juxtaposition of things that at first sight have nothing to do with each other: debt, virginity, tattoos. And when I read the article, it displays ideas of roles of men and women that would make every feminist apoplectic/hyperventilate.

https://thetransformedwife.com/men-p...thout-tattoos/
The link does not open on firefox, but on my mobile phone. Here a few highlights:
Unfortunately, most young Christian women won’t listen to their husbands since they’ve not been taught to live in submission to them...
Is college worth having fewer children? I will never understand how women prefer careers over having warm, cuddly babies.
Universities are definitely not safe places for women!
Comments:
Those 2 women you mentioned have wasted time studying secular medical books when she could’ve been studying the holy word of God instead. ... The future husband of your niece and cousin’s daughter may decide that she is not to continue their nursing “career” and instead must stay home for the children and follow the real career God has chosen for her.
The difference between fundamental Christian and the Taliban is only that the Taliban have the power to force their religious views on others!