Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 conspiracy theories

Liked

9/11 conspiracy theories

I was at home, woke up and seen it on the news. First in my mind I equated it to the Oklahoma City bombing, but later realized it was much, much worse.

I feel really bad for those who lost their lives that day, but still think it was an inside job. There's simply way too many inconsistencies. How did WTC-7 fall? How did all the passengers on flight 93 make calls with their cell phones to their loved ones when the ability to call on a cell phone from an airplane at altitude didn't exist back in 2001? And about 5000 more inconsistencies.

Liked

Re: Where were you and what do you recall?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    How di
    I feel really bad for those who lost their lives that day, but still think it was an inside job. There's simply way too many inconsistencies. How did WTC-7 fall? How did all the passengers on flight 93 make calls with their cell phones to their loved ones when the ability to call on a cell phone from an airplane at altitude didn't exist back in 2001? And about 5000 more inconsistencies.
    You can find the answers by doing a google search. 35 of the 37 calls on Flight 93 were made on Airfones located on the back of the seats. Cell phones can also make calls from airplanes.
    WTC-7 had uncontrolled fires ignited by debris from collapse of the North Tower which weakened its structure and caused the collapse.

You will have to search for answers to the other 4998 inconsistencies.

Get real matt!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    You can find the answers by doing a google search. 35 of the 37 calls on Flight 93 were made on Airfones located on the back of the seats. Cell phones can also make calls from airplanes.
    WTC-7 had uncontrolled fires ignited by debris from collapse of the North Tower which weakened its structure and caused the collapse.

You will have to search for answers to the other 4998 inconsistencies.

Get real matt!!

Fine, fine... a bunch of Saudis who couldn't even fly a single engine Cessna hijacked four commercial jumbo jets using nothing but box cutters, circumvented NORAD, then proceeded to fly them with military precision into the WTC towersbringing skyscrapers down due to fire for the first time in human history.

Then the US / world response to a bunch of Saudis pulling off this highly technical military operation was to first immediately get various important Saudis out of the US on private jets while the entire US was under a no-fly zone, then later invade Afghanistan and Iraq while continuing to sell Saudi Arabia hundreds of billions of dollars worth of arms.

Makes perfect sense.

Not to mention, the CIA is the one who trained, equipped, and funded al-Queada, so there's always that small nuance.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Matt's comments should be moved to another thread. Matt, are you even knowingly not a total arse?

Why? Because I'm bringing up valid and logical points?

Another one, do you have any idea what it'd take to incapacitate someone with one of those small, disposable 2 inch long box cutter blades? It's not like it's just a quick slash across the neck, and the person is dead. It would take a considerable amount of time and energy to kill someone with one of those blades.

You really want me to believe some brown skinned foreigners with accents were able to hijack four commercial jumbo jets full of Americans in US airspace while yielding nothing but box cutters? You have to admit, that sounds pretty implausible. These are Americans we're talking about.

If you don't believe me, test it yourself. Pick a fight with a group of guys at a bar, and brandish your box cutter to scare them. I'm sure it'll work.

Liked

You really want me to believe some brown skinned foreigners with accents were able to hijack four commercial jumbo jets full of Americans in US airspace
    when I first saw this thread title I was hoping it was going to be about the shooting of Bambi's mother, it probably would have led to a more interesting discussion, but it is at least interesting to see a Canadian thinking so much more highly of the capabilities of his neighbours to the south rather than these "brown skinned foreigners with accents"
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

Fine, fine... a bunch of Saudis who couldn't even fly a single engine Cessna hijacked four commercial jumbo jets using nothing but box cutters, circumvented NORAD, then proceeded to fly them with military precision into the WTC towersbringing skyscrapers down due to fire for the first time in human history.

Makes perfect sense.
    Matt, you can read about the planning, etc, of the operation here. It is a long read,however.

https://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/...Report_Ch7.htm

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Matt, you can read about the planning, etc, of the operation here
    What the point as usually people who buy into (any) conspiracy type theories in the first place, even when presented with enough evidence and facts that answers EVERY single point they might ever raise and more will still inevitably end the conversation with " yes well thats all fine but I still dont buy it !" So, I often wonder whats the point in even replying to them ( thats in general Matt not just aimed at you re this post......although Im guessing the same logic applies prefectly well here too)

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (September 13th, 2021), Ruthrieston (September 13th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You really want me to believe some brown skinned foreigners with accents were able to hijack four commercial jumbo jets full of Americans
    More Nonsense. They weren’t even half full. They weren’t even one third full. One had a load factor of only 20%, carrying a mere 37 passengers.

As with the phone calls mentioned above, I suggest you get your facts right before expecting any of us to believe any of this rubbish...and other matters you post about.

10. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 13th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    What the point as usually people who buy into (any) conspiracy type theories in the first place, even when presented with enough evidence and facts that answers EVERY single point they might ever raise and more will still inevitably end the conversation with " yes well thats all fine but I still dont buy it !" So, I often wonder whats the point in even replying to them ( thats in general Matt not just aimed at you re this post......although Im guessing the same logic applies prefectly well here too)
    I do agree Nirish guy and I will not comment further to matt. Matt must have been 15 yo at the time of 9/11 if you can believe what he posts.

12. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (September 13th, 2021)

Liked

I do agree Nirish guy and I will not comment further to matt. Matt must have been 15 yo at the time of 9/11 if you can believe what he posts.
    I never believe his posts, but logic wise he is still 15.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (September 15th, 2021), gerefan2 (September 15th, 2021)