Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Red Zone Dining Restrictions October 1

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Red Zone Dining Restrictions October 1

I printed a copy of my Vaccination Certificate the other day and reduced its size to fit inside my passport book. I hope this works.

If customers have to be fully vaccinated (2 jabs) to be serviced, than the majority of residents won't be going to a restaurant or getting their hair cut anytime soon. The longer the government takes getting enough vaccine for the population - the longer these businesses will suffer.

If they can open the restaurants and barber shops to vaccinated people, they should be able to open the bars under the same policy. What's wrong with these idiots?

Liked

With barely 14% of the population of Thailand vaccinated the idea of requiring evidence of double vaccination to be able to enter a restaurant from 1st October is ridiculous, and the policy will be ditched again soon I imagine. I got my first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine on 7th August and must wait until 30th October for the second one.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthrieston View Post
    With barely 14% of the population of Thailand vaccinated the idea of requiring evidence of double vaccination to be able to enter a restaurant from 1st October is ridiculous, and the policy will be ditched again soon I imagine. I got my first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine on 7th August and must wait until 30th October for the second one.
    I agree totally.

Most of my friends are in the same boat and will not be fully vaccinated on Oct 1.

Textbook Thai: Fire - Ready - Aim.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (September 8th, 2021)

Liked

When I received jab #1 of AZ at BHP … on 27 July … I did not receive any kind of certificate of vaccination… only a light green sheet with a bit of info and pre-printed date for jab #2 … 19 October … when I asked the last point of contact as I was leaving, she said mystifyingly that I would get some such when I got jab #2. So I have nothing with a batch number, date of jab, my name and hospital number, etc. Not very confident about getting such on the occasion of jab #2. I wonder if others who are getting jabbed at BHP or elsewhere have received a document/certificate that would be the proof that government is talking about in this thread.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jvt22222 View Post
    When I received jab #1 of AZ at BHP … on 27 July … I did not receive any kind of certificate of vaccination… only a light green sheet with a bit of info and pre-printed date for jab #2 … 19 October … when I asked the last point of contact as I was leaving, she said mystifyingly that I would get some such when I got jab #2. So I have nothing with a batch number, date of jab, my name and hospital number, etc. Not very confident about getting such on the occasion of jab #2. I wonder if others who are getting jabbed at BHP or elsewhere have received a document/certificate that would be the proof that government is talking about in this thread.
    You will receive an official "Thailand Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate" when you get your second jab at BHP. That "green sheet" you were given is your "Vaccination Record". It should show the date you received your first jab, the name of the hospital where it was administered, the type of vaccine you were given, and the date scheduled for your second jab.

You will receive your "Certificate" when you get your second jab. That's the golden ticket.

Liked

When I got my first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine at MedPark Hospital in Bangkok last month I was given a sheet of paper with the details including the 13 digit number that I can use to register on the Mor Prohm app which I can use to prove I have had one dose of the vaccine and then update after I am fully vaccinated at the end of October.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (September 8th, 2021)

Liked

Trying to find the MOR PROHM app … entered those two words in my iPad's.search box … received "NO RESULTS" … anybody can help with this??

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jvt22222 View Post
    Trying to find the MOR PROHM app … entered those two words in my iPad's.search box … received "NO RESULTS" … anybody can help with this??
    Try MOR PHROM or MOR PROM

Liked

Within the app itself it is 'Morprom'.