Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya's Light Reopening - Sept 1

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Pattaya's Light Reopening - Sept 1

Below is an article from PattayOne (not my favorite newspaper) outlining the lifting of some lockdown restrictions in Pattaya tomorrow (Sept 1).

It says eateries can reopen as long as they practice safe distancing, but that also the staff AND CUSTOMERS must be fully vaccinated or have passed tests. I'm sure this requirement won't confuse anyone...LOL.

Massage parlors will apparently also be permitted to reopen - but they can only massage your feet. So when the boy goes to start rubbing your cock make sure nobody's looking. If by chance someone walks by - just push his hands (or his mouth) down to your feet.

https://pattayaone.news/lets-get-rea...-reopening-up/

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 31st, 2021), goji (August 31st, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Pattaya's Light Reopening - Sept 1

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Thanks for the update.

At least they've removed the restaurant vaccination requirements.

But they're still saying that no walk-ins will be allowed in beauty shops and barber shops. I guess we'll have to crawl in - because these places don't take appointments, nor is anyone going to bother with this nonsense.

Remember, foot massages only. If you want the boy to suck your cock just ask him to get on top of you in the 69 position. This way he can suck your cock and rub your feet at the same time.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    But they're still saying that no walk-ins will be allowed in beauty shops and barber shops.
    Really? I thought I'd read that barbers were OK as long as the procedure didn't exceed one hour.
    Maybe I dreamt it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Patanawet View Post

Really? I thought I'd read that barbers were OK as long as the procedure didn't exceed one hour.
    Maybe I dreamt it.
    You're reading the wrong newspaper (there're so many). The Royal Gazette is gospel.

Could you imagine the police standing outside a barber shop holding a stop watch...LOL

Liked

This is something that the authorities rightly suspect is happening from time to time at the barbers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 31st, 2021), dab69 (September 1st, 2021), Dodger (August 31st, 2021), Ruthrieston (September 1st, 2021), splinter1949 (September 2nd, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post

Could you imagine the police standing outside a barber shop holding a stop watch...LOL
    How many of us need more than 5 or 10 minutes for a haircut nowadays? I bet some never even go!

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (September 1st, 2021), Ruthrieston (September 1st, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Out and about today in Pattaya. Went for lunch with friends in a local restaurant everything normal, continued on to my barber he was full with customers he asked if I could please come back tomorrow afternoon, went on to Central Festival where everything was open and for a weekday was very busy with so many escaping cabin fever.
    Bars remain closed and curfew still in place 9PM-4AM.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

12. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 1st, 2021), Dodger (September 1st, 2021), goji (September 2nd, 2021), Ruthrieston (September 2nd, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    how many of us need more than 5 or 10 minutes for a haircut nowadays? I bet some never even go!
    Mature people sometimes have hair.....

QUO.jpg

And the beard trim.....
    zz.JPG

Whichever it is, including the colouring, MFAS could be in there for the whole hour....
    edna.jpg

[Disclaimer: Not everyone in these pictures is guaranteed to be alive, or even have real hair]

14. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 2nd, 2021), Dodger (September 2nd, 2021), gerefan2 (September 2nd, 2021), Ruthrieston (September 2nd, 2021)

Liked

Great to read about things opening up in Pattaya, thankyou Manforallseasons. I am still a little nervous and keeping to myself in my condo for another week or so keeping an eye on the infections numbers before I venture out again. But I am so looking forward to going to Central Festival again and eating in a restaurant.

16. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 2nd, 2021)