Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Playboy 2

Playboy 2

I noticed the sign outside Playboy II gogo (Yensabi condo turn-off from Soi VC) last night that it is for sale and the doors were closed when I went past around 11.00pm. It has only been a couple of weeks since the new owner took over and changed the name, has he thrown in the towel so soon? Only been in there a couple of times myself (a little while ago now) and it was nice enough although the guys were starved of attention. Although just a cock-stride away from all the other bars in Sunee it did look a little like a Cinderellla bar, left at home whilst the other gogo's had a ball in Sunee's main drag.

Similar Threads:

DELETED

Liked
    Wow, I was just there Monday night. It was a nice little bar. A few of the boys were real stunners. The mamasan non intrusive too. I was told that the new owner was Belgian and had a pregnant Thai wife. I hope all the boys find employment elsewhere.
    E Dok Tong