FAQ & Help

Thread: home bar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: home bar

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post

Is it back to 'business as usual' with the boys - or are there any Covid hangups? The idea of going for a massage and being asked to use a face mask - or the boy using one.. - would be a total turn-off for me.
    No, it's not back to business as usual by no means. There is still a pandemic going on and everyone is very aware of that.

It would be pretty hard to get (or give) a blowjob during a massage session while wearing a mask - so my guess is that the masks come off when the time is right. ..for most people anyway. If someone is practicing safe-measures 100%, they wouldn't be going to a massage parlor to begin with.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (September 25th, 2021)

Liked

Re: home bar

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    If someone is practicing safe-measures 100%, they wouldn't be going to a massage parlor to begin with.
    Virtually no-one's getting this bug more than once, and most people in Europe have probably had it now - many blissfully unaware.

We can't keep running forever. I've had my jabs, and if I haven't had it already, I regard it simply as something to get - and get over with.

So I've no fear of massage parlours - or anywhere else for that matter..

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (September 24th, 2021), goji (September 24th, 2021)