Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: home bar

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: home bar

I stopped in at Home Bar at 10:00 AM this morning during my frolicking around town. They apparently only serve coffee and non-alcoholic fruit drinks, but at least they're open.

There was a small gathering of boys sitting directly across the soi from Home Bar with very welcoming smiles. I'll have to make a point of stopping here for early morning coffee more often.

Great idea I thought. If the bars have to be closed right now - fine - just change it to a cafe' and start serving soft drinks versus alcohol and call it a day. This gives the boys a place to hang out and sell their wares as well. I hope it pays dividends for the owner.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

llz (September 24th, 2021), Moses (September 23rd, 2021), Ruthrieston (September 24th, 2021)

Liked

How was the actual coffee ?

A couple of years ago I visited another coffee shop run by a couple of cute young lads just around the corner. I was keen to escape an unexpected rain shower, so did not make the usual check for coffee making equipment. They served instant coffee, which ought to be illegal. That business closed shortly afterwards, which is exactly what they deserved.

I'm expecting Home Bar will do a far better job. Jomtien could benefit from a couple more good coffee shops.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post

A couple of years ago I visited another coffee shop run by a couple of cute young lads just around the corner. I was keen to escape an unexpected rain shower, so did not make the usual check for coffee making equipment. They served instant coffee, which ought to be illegal. That business closed shortly afterwards, which is exactly what they deserved.

I'm expecting Home Bar will do a far better job. Jomtien could benefit from a couple more good coffee shops.
    At past, few years ago, when I had breakfasts in ?-mark, they had 9,5/10 pancakes and 6.5/10 coffee.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

The coffee is excellent. They have a professional quality coffee machine. I visited twice so far and the coffee was as good or better than most local cafes that I frequent.

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (September 24th, 2021), francois (September 24th, 2021), goji (September 23rd, 2021), Ruthrieston (September 24th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I really didn't care about the coffee...it was the eye-candy that I was more interested in.

I miss the old "Two Faces", the predecessor of Home Bar. It was the hub of the Complex for many years...served the best breakfast in Pattaya IMO...had a wonderful staff...great rooms upstairs...and plenty of HOT hosts to share a drink with in the evenings. My visit to Home Bar was quite nostalgic for those reasons.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    ...it was the eye-candy that I was more interested in.
    Is it back to 'business as usual' with the boys - or are there any Covid hangups? The idea of going for a massage and being asked to use a face mask - or the boy using one.. - would be a total turn-off for me.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If not vaccinated it could be your final turn off too should you catch covid !

10. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (September 24th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post

Is it back to 'business as usual' with the boys - or are there any Covid hangups? The idea of going for a massage and being asked to use a face mask - or the boy using one.. - would be a total turn-off for me.
    No, it's not back to business as usual by no means. There is still a pandemic going on and everyone is very aware of that.

It would be pretty hard to get (or give) a blowjob during a massage session while wearing a mask - so my guess is that the masks come off when the time is right. ..for most people anyway. If someone is practicing safe-measures 100%, they wouldn't be going to a massage parlor to begin with.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (September 25th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    heh, I know, this pandemic is bullshit. How's a sex tourist supposed to get a blow job under these conditions? I think I'm going to join the anti-mask protests.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    If someone is practicing safe-measures 100%, they wouldn't be going to a massage parlor to begin with.
    Virtually no-one's getting this bug more than once, and most people in Europe have probably had it now - many blissfully unaware.

We can't keep running forever. I've had my jabs, and if I haven't had it already, I regard it simply as something to get - and get over with.

So I've no fear of massage parlours - or anywhere else for that matter..

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (September 24th, 2021), goji (September 24th, 2021)