List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I guess we should we be happy that we just get fined for no Motocycle helmets and dont end up dead !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I guess we should we be happy that we just get fined for no Motocycle helmets and dont end up dead !

Simply advanced Covid safety protocol,,,

Liked

Re: I guess we should we be happy that we just get fined for no Motocycle helmets and dont end up dead !

Here is a list of his loot.
    I wouldn't mind driving around with him naked in his red Ferrari, just the two of us...
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (August 27th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Seems the captains condo (one of them) had some interesting things found.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national...llegedly-found

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Lets face it Thailand being what it is does anyone actually believe ANYTHING that's reported these days by the Thai police as accurate, especially in cases like this where a lot of money and face is involved of senior ranks and those who matter. As to what was "found" ( or deposited on someone else orders) - who knows I guess !

6. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (September 3rd, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The Thai policeman in this film makes Khun Ferrari look like a saint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqAe...=StudiocanalUK

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Meanwhile one officer went gold shopping and shot the clerk:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...ocal-policeman

Oh and "Joe Ferrari" has been moved to prison with his 6 police accomplices:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...om-phitsanulok

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post

Any country interested in cleaning up corruption ought to execute officials if properly convicted of this type of offence. [/URL]

I find this sort of statement disturbing. They were executing gay people in the UK in the 19th century..

10. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (September 7th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Interesting fuller detailed article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jo-ferrar...232420703.html

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes, fascinating. I started reading John Burdett's series of novels about Bangkok detective Sonchai Jitpleecheep long ago and the picture they paint of an ordinary (apart from his being half-falang) policeman is very different.....or perhaps things have changed.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 7th, 2021), Ruthrieston (September 8th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

https://autos.yahoo.com/joe-ferrari-...201500875.html

Joe Ferrari’s International Car Smuggling Scheme Included Large Amount Of Stolen Cars

Elizabeth Puckett
    Tue, October 5, 2021, 3:15 PM·1 min read

⚡️ Read the full article on Motorious
    Investigators shared that more than half of the seized 410 luxury cars are indeed stolen.

Seized at the Thai border, law enforcement seized a large collection of luxury cars, and now they’re learning that a bulk of these cars were stolen. Ex-police station chief Pol Colonel Thitisan Uthanapol, aka Joe Ferrari, is in big trouble after the National Police chief Pol General Suchart Theerasawat reported they discovered there were stolen cars from overseas amongst the seized cars.

“Of the 270, 101 had been reported stolen before being seized and 169 were reported after being confiscated,” deputy National Police chief Pol General Suchart Theerasawat told the press.

“We also have evidence showing that other officers were also involved in this scam.

“We believe Thitisan and his gang have been confiscating smuggled luxury cars and submitting them to the Customs Department for auction after pocketing 5 per cent of the estimated price as finder’s fee.

“We are investigating to see if the buyers of these cars are also related to the gang. The investigation team should be able to file charges within November.”

Most of the cars were smuggled from Singapore and Malaysia. Joe Ferrari was initially arrested in August for attempting to extort drug suspects and suffocating one of them. After the arrest, an investigation was opened to determine how a police chief was able to live such a lavish lifestyle, and the discovery of corruption spiraled from there.

Sign up for the Motorious Newsletter. For the latest news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.