Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Blowing the delivery guy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Blowing the delivery guy

The water bottle. I had a similar encounter in Pattani, quote from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...d-pattani.html

Around 23:50 I go down to check at reception and have a look outside. When going back, receptionist asks me if I have enough water (subconsciously I think he is gay and hitting on me). Minutes after back in my room, down to underwear, a knock on the door. It’s the receptionist with a bottle of water. He enters my room and closes the door (that can only mean one thing), puts the water in the fridge and praises my white skin. I just smile and thank him for the compliment and point out weak sunburn as detraction. Then he proceeds to play with my nipples, and checks if I’m hard. Now I can without doubt say he is gay and hitting on me, but he is not my type at all! I thank him for the water and open the door, he gets the message and leaves. (I would have asked the following day if there is any gay-for-pay action in Pattani, but he was absent the morning, probably night shift.)
    And in a hotel in Suphanburi, I have been in my room for a few minutes, the cute boy I spotted before at reception comes to bring me bottles of water. But no interaction, I can't even meet his eyes. Following day I chat him up, but nothing I could use for my purpose.

And in a hotel in Chiang Mai, I'm back late (after disco?) and tired and about to go to bed, when it knocks and one of the staff brings me a plate of fruit. I just take the plate, say "thank you" and proceed to sleep. Next day he chats me up and tells me they compare how attractive guests are by sharing passport copies of guest who checked in during a staff's absence.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (August 17th, 2021), ktq (August 21st, 2023)