Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Blowing the delivery guy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Blowing the delivery guy

With this question a nice memory becomes live again...

I travelled by public transport around Tunisia and so I arrived very late with my back-pack in a Tunesian (desert) city, I don't even recall the name.
    I was exhausted from the summer heat even at 11 in the evening. I strolled around, sweathy and hot and was lucky to find a very small hotel.
    The boss at the desk (wouldn't call it a reception) gave me the room key and I asked if I could buy a bottle of water. He said he would send someone up.
    The room was hot (not airco) and after my shower I streched on the bed in my underwear. Tired but a bit excited too. There was a knock on the door. A nice slim tunesian twink with a bottle of water smiled at me...and probably noticed my visible excitement.... He entered the room and told me he was responsible for the kitchen and said I was the only guest in the small hotel. He should go back to the boss because he was just told to deliver the bottle of water, but he would gladly come back if I could wait about 15 min.
    A while later he stood smiling at the door and entered discreet and joined me on the bed and in a few minuted we were naked and ready for fun! He could not stay too long but we had half an hour hot fun. Sometimes you have to look out for a guy and nothing happens, sometimes it's just an unexpected knock on the door and whoop!

2. 9 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (August 17th, 2021), aussie (August 17th, 2021), christianpfc (August 16th, 2021), dab69 (August 17th, 2021), ktq (August 21st, 2023), Ninodf1 (August 17th, 2021), Oliver2 (August 16th, 2021), splinter1949 (August 18th, 2021), vnman (August 16th, 2021)