Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The future of the board

Liked

Re: The future of the board

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    12 good men and true looked at the evidence, found you guilty beyond all reasonable doubt and sentenced you to ignore.
    You're welcome to join us one day. I'm fairly sure the 12 (or more) are not missing anything.

Liked

12 good men and true looked at the evidence, found you guilty beyond all reasonable doubt and sentenced you to ignore.
    good and true are debatable

so, what is the evidence big mouth?

(PS Bullying is not a trial and you are very far from being.... Your Honor)

Liked

12 good men and true
    You have got to be kidding. If not, thank you for the great laugh.

4. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (August 13th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What so basically you're saying that over 80% of the board now have him on ignore eh !? Wow thats a lot !! :-) lol

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    Or lots of visitors desperate to find something that no longer exists and who vow then to move on to pastures new for their next vacations? Do we live in a dream world when we expect everything will return to normal after a gap of well over two years and a near total meltdown of the tourist economy?
    Greener pastures? For gay entertainment, I didn't find a better place than Pattaya, and everyone I spoke to, some traveled wider than I, said the same. I am not dependent on gogo bars to find gay entertainment (in my bedroom), I'm not even dependent on Pattaya, not even Thailand, but I enjoy Pattaya gogo bars and will return.

Many businesses were in decline anyway, and Covid was their death knell. Nothing will be as before. Even with the virus under control, it will take years for governments and airlines to lift restrictions imposed by Covid. That will make weekend getaways unfeasible. Even visa runs (from Thailand on a tourist visa) might be too torturous for me to continue like before Covid.

If I can't jump on a plane and go somewhere (not on a whim, but planned a week in advance) without going through tests, compulsory health insurance, and so on, I will think thrice if I can avoid that trip.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'm way too busy with my software thing, ...

...ensure I can keep my eye on things like inventory, expenditures, revenues, et al.
    Of course you are, as you have always been, but still find plenty of time to post.

Figuratively.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (August 13th, 2021), vnman (August 15th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    Well, I believe what has happened is...the number of paid posters...yes folks, the guys that are getting paid to post here in order to give the appearance that the board is active...has outnumbered any genuine posters. Before the pandemic those guys kinda kept a thread running ( despite the fact they more than likely are not really interested in the topic ) , but now in desperation they post anything to earn their money and their fellow paid posters support them, with "likes" and comments. Provided that the few remaining genuine posters are aware of "the game" I guess no harm done, but if they are not aware, then they are bing duped.
    Zeb...you clearly didn't take my advice and smoke a doobie.

Let's try this again:

Sit in a yoga position and start taking deep breathes...focusing on breathing in through your nose, and exhaling out your mouth. Try to block out any conscious thoughts of life around you. Let your mind disconnect from any/all thoughts until you start to feel like you're floating on air. Do this for 45 minutes a day after an hour of rigorous exercise...then smoke that doobie and put some Steely Dan on the stereo at medium volume. You should start coming out of this in a few days.

OK Moses, where's my check?

9. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (August 16th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Zeb...you clearly didn't take my advice and smoke a doobie.

Let's try this again:

Sit in a yoga position and start taking deep breathes...focusing on breathing in through your nose, and exhaling out your mouth. Try to block out any conscious thoughts of life around you. Let your mind disconnect from any/all thoughts until you start to feel like you're floating on air. Do this for 45 minutes a day after an hour of rigorous exercise...then smoke that doobie and put some Steely Dan on the stereo at medium volume. You should start coming out of this in a few days.

OK Moses, where's my check?
    Grow up, you old fool!

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (August 17th, 2021), gerefan2 (August 16th, 2021), mr giggles (August 18th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post

Grow up, you old fool!
    Not on your life!

13. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (August 17th, 2021)

Liked

Even if none of us would ever start a single new thread, this board would still be valuable. The stories written over the years and the information, suggestions and answers to questions have value in my opinion.

15. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (August 19th, 2021), Dodger (August 19th, 2021), francois (August 19th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

paid posters....lol