List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any chance the board could enable a wider range of "like" options ? ( Moses)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Any chance the board could enable a wider range of "like" options ? ( Moses)

VNMAN said - "I agree with Nirish guy, there should be more "like" options. I would have given this one a "

So, about that ( Moses) and on a recent post I had pressed "like" button forgetting what board I was on and so expecting to see the usual range of "like" options available to select from, such as a simple "like" or perhaps the smiley face, laughing or heart / love, sad emoji options etc ( as we can see on many other chat / facebook platforms etc now).

So just wondering ( Moses) if that choice option is available to you on this platform to you and if so and it's perhaps a simple "turn on" button for you / the Admin's then is that something you'd maybe activate perhaps in order to give us all a slightly wider range of "like" display options rather than just our current a simple "like", which sometimes depending on the post doesn't always exactly fit the intended reaction perhaps.

( Example I recently "liked" a post about people needing emergency Covid treatment in the Philippines and whilst of course I wasn't "|liking" that issue I was showing a like re the poster uploading the video and bringing it to our attention and in that case a "sad" emoji would have suited much better than a simple "like" perhaps)

What do you think Moses ? Doable or not ??

Tks

2. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (August 7th, 2021)

Liked

Re: Any chance the board could enable a wider range of "like" options ? ( Moses)

How about this one as well ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Any chance the board could enable a wider range of "like" options ? ( Moses)

Which means what ??

Liked

I think it's one tentacle per handle, so the emoji for hydra. Perhaps a centipede might be a better symbol for certain users.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 9th, 2021), Dodger (August 26th, 2021), Nirish guy (August 9th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Perhaps a centipede might be a better symbol for certain users.
    Creepy emoji goji!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

RUSSIA IS SHIT !!!!!

OK, so, now that I got your attention Moses lol ( that was a JOKE by the way) .....this is just a bump post so my original post / question doesn't disappear unanswered when you get the time some day :-)

Liked

Fuck you!
    It is also joke.

I told many times already: for to make here some changes you should have "on hands" or have to know where to download plug-in for vBulletin v.4.2.5 what is able to do requested task. If you have no such plug-in then forget about this "idea". I'm not a programmer.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (August 11th, 2021), mr giggles (August 11th, 2021), Nirish guy (August 11th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ok, no problem, thanks for the reply re that.

PS Fuck you too.

( this is also a joke ;-)

Liked

And could we also have an emoji/image for those who lie or make accusations with no evidence and no basis in fact?
    (see suggested attachment )

dumb.jpg

Liked

Problem with account

Hi guys! I need some help here. It's something wrong with my account so i even can't enter to my own profile and can't semd any PM. Could moderator (Moses) help me with that?