List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any chance the board could enable a wider range of "like" options ? ( Moses)

Liked

Re: Problem with account

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hi guys! I need some help here. It's something wrong with my account so i even can't enter to my own profile and can't semd any PM. Could moderator (Moses) help me with that?
    You should get member status at first for such options. Now you are newbie with limited set of options - precautions against spammers. Post more, receive some reputation and forum will promote you to member status.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (August 26th, 2021), goji (August 17th, 2021)

Liked

Re: Problem with account

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    You should get member status at first for such options. Now you are newbie with limited set of options - precautions against spammers. Post more, receive some reputation and forum will promote you to member status.
    A good policy.

Liked

Re: Any chance the board could enable a wider range of "like" options ? ( Moses)

That's a very strange policy because I even can not access to my own profile to make any settings.... How many messages do I have to post to become a member?

Liked

Re: Any chance the board could enable a wider range of "like" options ? ( Moses)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    That's a very strange policy because I even can not access to my own profile to make any settings.... How many messages do I have to post to become a member?
    I have just approved your third post, Andy. All new members have their first five posts vetted before they appear on the forum. This is necessary to protect the membership from: spam, hydras/clones, toxic IP address, "bad" email domain, either posted on the forums or by private message (PM). Another few posts and you’ll soon be able to ‘fly’ solo. I note that the computer has already changed your status from Newbie to Junior member.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Andy, welcome to the board..unfortunately populated by many bitter old queens....
    Hope you find what you need here but I will need to quote the former poster Rush (again), to let you know what to expect..

Good Luck in the snake pit!

'the newbie probably tried to find out the scoop through the internet. Which means they found one of the gay Thailand forums. What a scary introduction that must be! If they man up and post their questions . . . yikes! Doubtful they’ll get the answers they were looking for. But before the thread goes totally off the track (that’d be by responding post #5) they’ll be accused of being someone they never heard of; someone else will abusively tell them to use the search function; some old disgruntled Pattaya expat will tell them they will be ripped off, left with blue balls, and spat upon; and one of the bar owners in Pattaya will use their post as an excuse to promote his bar....'

7. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (August 21st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Andy im sure many members will advise you to read up about the Ignore button.

Post #15 explains all!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post

Post #15 explains all!
    Agreed!

Liked

Thank you for explanations! Being away from Thailand for more than one year already I just try to find some Thai-mood over here )

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    This is necessary to protect the membership from: spam, hydras/clones
    Good intent. Is this a Frequent problem ?

12. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (August 18th, 2021)

Liked

Found this recently and it fits the subject:

FB_IMG_1630294132161.jpg

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (September 3rd, 2021), Moses (September 2nd, 2021)