List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Look on the Bright Side….Die of Covid and Get Cremated Free!!!

Liked

Re: Look on the Bright Side….Die of Covid and Get Cremated Free!!!

I do get the impression that the fear of coronavirus and resulting precautions sometimes go far beyond what is rational in Thailand.

I understand the corpse for Thai covid victims is bagged, so whoever places it in the coffin is already at low risk.
    After that, they could clean up the handles with alcohol or soap and it would be perfectly safe to handle without wearing any protective gear.

There are other examples of excessive precautions. For instance, most Thai hand sanitizer gel dispensers are either automatic or foot operated. The foot operation is superfluous, as in the second or so in between touching the dispenser and spreading the alcohol gel onto the part of the hand that just touched it, no one is going to catch covid. There are many designs of the foot operated dispensers. With some designs, the metal bracket hides the pump outlet, so if not paying attention, the gel can miss your hands and ejaculate onto your clothing.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Uranus View Post
    “ As long as the corpse are not breathing”

If it’s breathing, it’s not a corpse.
    That is a matter of opinion as I have lived in Thailand a long time I’ve met a fair amount of living, breathing corpses.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 28th, 2021), francois (July 28th, 2021), Zebedee (July 27th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post

...... if not paying attention, the gel can miss your hands and ejaculate onto your clothing.
    It's best to be naked when attempting this.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I do get the impression that the fear of coronavirus and resulting precautions sometimes go far beyond what is rational in Thailand..
    Not only in Thailand. When the world looks back at this it will shake with horror at some of the unnecessary economic disasters it has caused.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Uranus View Post
    “ As long as the corpse are not breathing”

If it’s breathing, it’s not a corpse.
    Really, I never knew that!

7. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (July 28th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...very adams family..

Liked

I saw a video of the Walking Dead; are they corpses or do they breathe or both?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Whats the problem??

The death rate is just over 100 per day. There are nearly 600 temples offering free funerals, so on average that’s ONE extra funeral per temple every 6 days in the whole of Thailand.
    It's a publicity stunt. Mortality is maybe 10% higher than usual. Part of that is offset by lower numbers of death by road accidents (during the current lockdown, on average 20 fewer death by road accidents than usually, richardbarrow).

Calculation something like: normally, 1000 people die in Thailand every day, now there are an additional 100 Covid death and 20 fewer road accident deaths, making 1080 death per day. And someone constructs overwhelmed crematoria from that surge!

There are other examples of excessive precautions. For instance, most Thai hand sanitizer gel dispensers are either automatic or foot operated. The foot operation is superfluous, as in the second or so in between touching the dispenser and spreading the alcohol gel onto the part of the hand that just touched it, no one is going to catch covid. There are many designs of the foot operated dispensers. With some designs, the metal bracket hides the pump outlet, so if not paying attention, the gel can miss your hands and ejaculate onto your clothing.
    I prefer foot operated or automatic, because I can put both hands under the dispenser.