FAQ & Help

Thread: A Peculiar Disapproval of Gay Pride

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

A Peculiar Disapproval of Gay Pride

By chance, I came across an article "A Peculiar Disapproval of Gay Pride"
    https://www.desiringgod.org/articles...l-of-gay-pride
    I am writing about homosexuality because millions of people this month are celebrating it. My hope is to help Christians disapprove of it in a distinctly Christian way.
    that I found well written and had the following interesting paragraph:

I’m using the word sodomy not as equivalent to homosexuality, but as emblematic of the kinds of practices involved in homosexual relations — in this case, a man’s insertion of the organ through which life is meant to enter a woman, into the organ through which waste is meant to leave a man.
    which made me scratch my head: doesn't waste (urine) leave a man through the same organ, and same for a woman?

This might serve as a reminder that not just Islam, but fundamental Christians as well are a threat to our lifestyle.
    From disapproval, incarceration or death sentence is just a question of power!

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (July 9th, 2021), goji (July 9th, 2021), vnman (July 9th, 2021)