Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Boy Stories

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Boy Stories

This story was written at the suggestion of Oliver2 who entered the following comments on another post: “We need (I need) a daily fix of Pattaya reports like this to see me through this endless winter of discontent. Those lucky enough to live there should feel obligated to help under-privileged members”.

Hopefully this will encourage others to share some fun and erotic “Boy Stories” of their own to help see us all through this endless winter.

Coffee Boy
    Chiang Mai. April 1999

I dedicated my first holiday in Thailand in 1999 to taking a 3 month sojourn around northern Thailand. The trip started in Pattaya and ended 3 months later in Bangkok. Cities/Provinces visited: Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phayao, Lampang, Phrae, Uttaradit, Phitsanulok, Angthong, and Ayuttahaya.

With only a backpack and crumpled map, I boarded a train in Pattaya – connected in Bangkok – and 15 hours later arrived in CM for the first 3 day stop on my trip. I reserved a room in a 100 year old teakwood lanna style dwelling at Coffee Boy Gay Host & Show Bar, located east of the Ping River. I rode a taxi from the CM train station to Coffee Boy arriving in the middle of a dark rainy night. Exiting the taxi I found myself standing in a lush tropical setting next to an ancient teakwood house, with a separate teakwood building which I assumed was the bar. It was eerily quiet and my first thoughts were that I had either got dropped off at the wrong location, or the place was closed. I decided to knock on the large wooden double-doors to see if I could stir anyone.

A moment later a cheerful looking man opened the doors, and peering inside, I could see a dozen half-naked boys perched on a brightly lit stage, and a very enthusiastic macaque monkey dangling from the branches of a tree perched in the center of the bar. I spotted an obese bartender wearing an oversized Hawaiian flamingo shirt who appeared to be drunk, and a 14 year old ladyboy wearing women’s lingerie standing center-stage lip-singing the song “This Boy Is Mine”, a recent hit by Brandy & Monica. Yep, this was my kinda place.

I spotted HIM the moment I entered the bar. I have this built-in radar that can detect a STAR BOY from a thousand paces in a dust storm, and it was working flawlessly that night. Ignoring everything that laid before me in an attempt to get a second look at him wasn’t easy. There was the fat bartender to navigate my eyes around, who was now stumbling across the middle of the floor laughing at something that no one else thought was funny, the crazy monkey who was screeching like our ship was about to sink, and numerous bar boys who were shuffling for position in an attempt to get the new customer (me) to buy them a drink. Patience prevailed, and I was eventually able to make eye contact with HIM again. Only this time our eyes stayed connected a few seconds longer.

He was waiting on a table of farang when I first spotted him, and, besides being cute as hell, appeared to be laid-back and personable. He had large cushy brown eyes…dusty-brown hair with a few long strands hanging down covering one eye, and a Dream Boy face that had to come from his mother’s side of the family. He was a bit tall for a Thai, slim, but shapely build, and wore loose-fitting casual trousers and a dark brown “Coffee Boy” t shirt. Even with the loose trousers I could see a very captivating pronounced bulge in the front, and two perfectly sculpted curves in the rear. He seemed to be totally focused on his work, leaving me wondering if he was “available” or not.

After being seated and receiving my first cold Leo, I just leaned back against my backpack and relaxed, being careful not to get corralled by any of the other bar boys until I at least a chance to connect with HIM. Finally, after 10 minutes (felt like an hour) he made his way over to my table, smiled, and said hi. In true Dodger fashion, I tempered my words in an effort to not come across as being too anxious or needy. I think my first words may have been something like “I Love You”. No, just kidding, but it did cross my mind. He told me his name was Go and he was working at Coffee Boy to help pay his way through college. He had just turned 18 years old (his words, not mine) and he worked mostly for tips, and was free to go off. Needless to say, I was in heaven!

I remember navigating a dark winding path that led through the lush landscaping back to the bungalow I had rented letting Go do the honors when it came to fitting the key into the slot. After a surge of cold Leo’s and a few shots of 100 Pipers, I would never have even found the bungalow if it weren’t for him. All I could think about at the time was getting inside and getting his clothes off.

I showered first which took all of 2 minutes. Then he took his turn, and in true Thai fashion, stayed in the hung nam for a half hour. Watching him exit the hung nam was well worth the wait. Unlike other Thai boys I had been with, who prefer staying draped in a white towel until the sound of the bell, he just walked out completely naked, apparently very confident of his looks which he had every right to be. My eyes were looking at a flawless angel, with his large half-hard cock bouncing in the shadows as he stood there motionless looking down at me with a smile that’s impossible to describe. I was open to any direction Mother Nature wanted to take us that night, and he seemed to be on the same wavelength.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, and without saying a word, he took two steps closer until the large mushroom-shaped head of his hard cock was pressing against my lips. I remember closing my eyes and opening my mouth, as he slowly slid his throbbing cock into my mouth one glorious inch at a time. I placed my hands on the cheeks of his perfectly formed ass and pulled him closer to me – forcing his pounding cock inside me to its hilt. With that, he started pumping in slow and deliberate movements, hesitating periodically giving me time to breath.

I could hear very faint groans and thought he was going to cum, when, in a flash, he pushed me down on the bed and maneuvered us into a 69 position. We enjoyed devouring each other’s cocks and riding the waves as long as we could without cumming, when, Instinctively, I found myself rolling him over on his stomach so I could have the pleasure of rimming him. I licked his smooth hairless aperture with long concentrated stokes until the tip of my tongue was aggressively poking in-and-out of his tight warm hole. I continued licking and probing with my tongue until the sounds of his groans returned and his breathing intensified. I knew the time was right.

I slid a pillow under his mid-section to elevate his ass to a better position for penetration. He continued groaning softly as I slowly rubbed Astroglide in the crevasse of his warm inviting ass. I massaged him with my hand for several minutes, periodically poking 1, and then 2 fingers inside, until finally replacing my fingers with my throbbing cock which felt like it was about to burst. I felt him reach back and place both of his hands on my hips to pull me closer to him. He twisted his head sideways for a millisecond and gave me the same exact smile that he gave me when our eyes first met which sent shivers up my spine. I failed at my attempt to move slowly at this juncture, and ended up pushing my cock as far as it would go, watching him clench the sides of the bed as if we were in a canoe that was about to capsize.

We rode the waves for what seemed like eternity before gravitating to the doggy position. I reached underneath him and started stroking his pulsating cock and fucking him at the same time, until I finally felt him tense up and let out a loud groan. I immediately felt his hot cum filling the palm of my hand and spilling over to form a large milky puddle on the bed sheets. 10 second later I exploded inside him, but continued fucking him while savoring the feeling of his hot cum-soaked ass for a while longer. Finally, he slumped back into the prone position with his legs still spread wide open…his eyes completely shut… with a relaxed smile on his face. I collapsed next to him, feeling the room start to spin a bit.

We fell asleep tangled in each other’s arms, and woke up with half the bed sheets on the floor and a half-empty bottle of Astroglide tipped over on the night stand. My plans to sightsee in CM were completely wiped off the table and I spent the next 2-1/2 days totally secluded in the bungalow with Go in the daytime – and listening to the ladyboy singing and the crazy monkey screeching in the evenings. I never once saw downtown Chiang Mai, but experienced what I truly set out to experience, and was more than satisfied with the first stop in my journey.

I rode on the back of Go’s motorbike to the train station two days later. It was raining again and I remember staring at the back of his neck watching tiny water bubbles connecting with other tiny bubbles – as they combined and formed tiny rivers which flowed down his perfectly sculpted shoulders. Trying to avoid looking directly in his eyes, I kissed him gently on his cheek. I hate goodbyes.

Once seated in the train, I pulled my wrinkled map out of my backpack and focused on my next stop in Chiang Rai. I remember trying to convince myself to BELIEVE that one day I would see HIM again.

“I Believe” (Tata Young)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZFByYmJGG4

2. 23 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 5th, 2021), AdamKY (May 5th, 2021), Andaman! (May 4th, 2021), arsenal (May 4th, 2021), Aux1010 (May 4th, 2021), BenCH (May 5th, 2021), christianpfc (May 5th, 2021), dab69 (May 4th, 2021), Doug (May 5th, 2021), gerefan2 (May 4th, 2021), goji (May 4th, 2021), GWMinUS (May 6th, 2021), Jellybean (May 4th, 2021), Kenny (May 4th, 2021), Nathan B (May 8th, 2021), Nirish guy (May 4th, 2021), Oliver2 (May 4th, 2021), poshglasgow (May 5th, 2021), Ruthrieston (May 5th, 2021), siscu58 (May 6th, 2021), splinter1949 (May 6th, 2021), TaoR (May 5th, 2021), Vessey (May 7th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Boy Stories

Just what I needed on a chilly London day. Thanks.

There was something special about Chiang Mai in those days, I hesitate to use the word "innocent"- who wants that?- but perhaps "homely" or even "unpretentious" is more appropriate.

And recalling Noel Coward's comment about the potency of pop music to evoke periods and places, that song took me right back to the Boyztown of....Heaven knows when. The other one that does this for me is Broken-heated Woman, circa 1995.

I miss Thailand, as someone may have said on this very site.

4. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (May 5th, 2021), arsenal (May 4th, 2021), Dodger (May 4th, 2021), poshglasgow (May 5th, 2021), TaoR (May 5th, 2021)

Liked

"And recalling Noel Coward's comment about the potency of pop music to evoke periods and places, that song took me right back to"

I'll chip in. E from X-boys was showering afterwards and I was drinking coffee. I put Have You Ever Seen the Rain? by Rod Stewart on. It finished and Em came out of the shower. "What was that song? I played it again and we danced together naked to Rod Stewart. Can't hear it now without thinking of wet, naked Em. Sigh......

At some point in the future I will dance naked with a Thai boy to Rod Stewart. But for now. Fuck I Miss Pattaya.

6. 8 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (May 5th, 2021), Dodger (May 5th, 2021), francois (May 5th, 2021), gerefan2 (May 4th, 2021), Moggy (May 4th, 2021), poshglasgow (May 5th, 2021), Ruthrieston (May 5th, 2021), TaoR (May 5th, 2021)

Liked

`As TV chefs like to say, here's one I made earlier - in 2004 actually, on the Pattayagay board, the year before I moved to live in Thailand full-time.

Flames, Embers, Ashes

Like many contributors to this forum, I come to Thailand once a year in the cool season and have been doing so for sixteen years now. The stays have tended to grow longer and longer, as finances permit and desire dictates. In that time I would guess that I have had about 150 Thai sexual partners, nearly all of them barboys. The British heterosexual male averages about four partners in his lifetime, I seem to recall reading, but by gay sex tourist standards I'm probably an underachiever. Where are they all now, my many bought bedfellows? Some back in their home villages toiling away no doubt, some married, some running hopeful small enterprises, some failing badly, some even prematurely deceased perhaps. Who knows. However briefly in many cases, they all aroused my crafty interest and had me tingling with pulse-quickening anticipation at some time or other. Now I can't even put a face to many of them, let alone remember their names. In the early days particularly, I often took photographs of them (a butterfly collecting butterflies) and still sometimes leaf through the old albums. Those young men, at least, come back to me as, frozen in time, they stare solemnly out from the page, pose sensuously or grin impishly. Then I remember personal characteristics and little incidents, and smile to myself or grow sad. I wonder if any of them ever give me a passing thought. I hope I didn't leave too much ill will behind me. Not one lasting friendship survives from those days. To those of you who have such friendships, and perhaps even continue to help young men without any longer a sexual motive, I doff my cap.

On the present trip, as usual, I have come across young men in the bars known to me from previous trips. We exchange smiles, perhaps chat a little. One boy showed no recognition at all - occupational hazard, not very flattering for me. I have resumed seeing three of them. We only meet in a 'business' context, but the relationships are relaxed and humorous. The boys are happy because it beats dealing with the usual string of strangers; I am happy because there is much less of the usual trying-one's-luck bullshit to deal with. I suspect that even the most hardbitten farang secretly nurses the hope of being loved, but to spend time in the company of beautiful young men who have genuinely grown to like you and are prepared to share their bodies generously with you is no mean consolation prize - no, not at all. I have observed some changes in my three friends since last time. One, a gay waiter whom I first met four years ago, is off the yaa baa that was causing his life to spiral downwards and he looks much the better for it. Another, who used to boast about his many girlfriends and insist he was 'one hundred percent man' (not true!), seems to have been unlucky in love and now coyly admits to enjoying gay sex; he has become more adventurous in bed. The third used to be a real little live wire. There are still glimpses of it, but he's much calmer now. At random moments I catch him looking very contemplative, as if sobered by his future prospects.

There was one young man from a Bangkok bar whom I spent several very pleasant weeks with three years ago. He was slim, good-looking, intelligent, sexually adroit, considerate; a newcomer to the job despite his relatively advanced twenty-seven years. We stayed in occasional email contact when I returned to England, but next time I came to Bangkok, eager to see him, he had gone - to Chiangmai was all I could discover. In his absence he became in my imagination the long-sought, ideal young companion, ripped from me by a cruel Fate. Crazy of me, I know, but don't we all have such musings? Anyway, I was in Chiangmai for a week recently and sent him a speculative email - I had had no answer to others over the years. Lo and behold, there was a reply waiting for me the next day. He wanted to see me, he missed me! We had a rather awkward little telephone reunion and then at eight-thirty that evening there he was sitting hunched forward on the sofa in the hotel lobby. Big smiles as we greeted one another. He was still handsome at thirty, though a little fuller-faced and a little chubbier. No longer someone I would fancy if meeting for the first time, but, with our shared history, who knows...? I sensed slight resistance as I put an arm round his shoulders.

Over our meal, what I had begun to suspect came out: he is married now and has been for two years. I had always known he was 'fifty-fifty'. I was mildly disappointed as I voiced my congratulations, but relieved too in a way and curious just to find out more details of his new life. He is some kind of bookkeeper in an office, working long hours for meagre pay. He studies part-time as well. He and his wife live in a one-room apartment, without any children yet or much time for a social life. He painted a rather unflattering portrait of his wife as jealous and lazy - for my benefit? As more and more facts of a mundane nature emerged, from this now solid-looking citizen opposite me, I could feel my silly romantic fantasies evaporating. It felt good, like being unburdened. We went for a drink at an open-air bar near the night market. He started to talk half-jokingly about his dream of opening his own bar. I recalled such talk from when we had lived together. Was this his motive in contacting me again, the hope that I would sponsor his dream? Nothing I said or in my body language gave him the slightest encouragement in that direction. He didn't push it. Gradually we ran out of things to say and spent more time looking around us. I was getting bored. I stirred myself to say I was glad we had met again and I hoped we would remain friends. He looked genuinely pleased by that. Good, I had meant it - but what would we find to talk about in future? At about eleven we returned to the hotel. As we said our goodbyes by his parked motorcycle, I sensed that even a peck on the cheek would cause him momentary alarm. I waied and he waied back. I turned to enter the hotel. As I approached the reception desk, the genial night manager was already holding out my room key in an extended hand.

8. 20 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 5th, 2021), arsenal (May 5th, 2021), Aussie1978 (April 11th, 2023), Aux1010 (May 5th, 2021), Brad the Impala (May 5th, 2021), dab69 (May 6th, 2021), Davie (May 29th, 2021), Dax (May 6th, 2021), dinagam (May 5th, 2021), Dodger (May 5th, 2021), goji (May 5th, 2021), Jellybean (May 5th, 2021), Nathan B (May 8th, 2021), Nirish guy (May 5th, 2021), poshglasgow (May 6th, 2021), rexton (May 9th, 2021), Ruthrieston (May 6th, 2021), Smiles (May 8th, 2021), splinter1949 (May 6th, 2021), TaoR (May 5th, 2021)

Liked

You have a way with words, snotface.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes Snotface, you have a wonderful way with words.

Your openness, and sense of humility are refreshing.

Great Story!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

At some point in the future I will dance naked with a Thai boy to Rod Stewart. But for now. Fuck I Miss Pattaya.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oX2FSv4Rys

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Lovely post Snotface, I'm sure many of us have shared your same experience and feelings when meeting "old flames" and finding that things had changed - and realising that actually that was quite ok by us in the end actually.

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    `....... I hoped we would remain friends...... but what would we find to talk about in future? .
    Oh I'm guessing we all already know what subject might well come up should you keep in any sort of meaningful contact for long......just remember ...Western Union can be one of the most expensive methods to use ! :-)) lol

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 5th, 2021), Dodger (May 6th, 2021), TaoR (May 5th, 2021)

Liked

Having survived a winter in Blighty followed by a desperately cold April - and now a cold first week of May (whatever happened to 'global warming' ..?) - it's nice to read a few erotic encounters.

What do I miss most, right now? Not so much the sex, as the waking up with a fresh faced dusky lad with a lean hard body - usually wondering what his name is, and where I found him.

And when I do finally get back to the LoS, what one thing will really convince me that normality has really returned?

Although I don't often major on it, the next time a lad shoots his load as I suck his dick, I will feel the nightmare is over..

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 6th, 2021), TaoR (May 6th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Once seated in the train, I pulled my wrinkled map out of my backpack and focused on my next stop in Chiang Rai. I remember trying to convince myself to BELIEVE that one day I would see HIM again.
    There is no train from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai. Actually, there is no train to Chiang Rai at all, but there is a library in a railway carriage, how did it get there?

But there is a train from Bangkok to Suphanburi, and this is the place to quote a story from my blog https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...i-and-ban.html
    Thu 28.05.2015 Suphanburi

Arrive in Suphanburi by train (schedule: 20:15, real: 21:18; not recommended, railway station is a bit out of town, but in my quest to ride all trains I had to do it once). Walk from railway station towards town. A mocy passes me slowly, then stops and driver asks me where I’m going (my Thai is better than his English, so all communication in Thai).

I tell him I will look for hotel near bus station and he offers me a free ride. I get on his mocy and he turns around (for U-turn? – before he was driving against traffic direction on the right side). He stops and tells me to get closer to him (so he can keep better balance?) and takes my hand and moves it from his abdomen to his upper thigh (actually to his crotch, but I resist so my hand ends on his upper thigh). Shortly afterwards, he moves my hand to his crotch. He is hard, and to show that I’m not averse to his intentions, I caress his dick and ball through his shorts.

We are still driving into wrong direction, but I do not question. He stays alone, so I fish for an invitation. The ride continues out of town and he asks if I can pay 250 Baht for room. His room, I assume. Sigh. I was looking for free accommodation. But well, cheaper than hotel and free ride to bus station tomorrow, I hope, so I agree.

Then he asks if we can have sex. I couldn’t see much of him when he picked me up, but he is slim and has brown skin, so I agree. Finally I see we are heading to a short time hotel. I ask again if we can go to his place and if I can stay over night: not convenient.

Good room for 250 Baht short time (or 550 over night, but too far out of town for me). Aircon, hot water, nice furniture and decoration. Now I see, he is a bit too old (29, well I had sex with 30 and 31 year olds before, but it’s a rare occasion) and too hairy for my taste, but it’s too late to change my mind.

Shower together, then to bed. He is experienced and skillful, better than anyone else this year, but too old and too hairy, I don’t get hard and excuse myself with being tired from traveling, but I play along.

He drives me back to Suphanburi town, bus station so I can get a hotel. I think about exchanging phone numbers, but it wouldn’t lead anywhere. Ask about gay meeting places in Suphanburi: he doesn’t know any. How did he know I am gay? He didn’t, he just tried! This hook up can be called “inverse grabbing-by-the-balls”.

Then at the hotel, staff member shows me way to my room. If he had asked me if he could do anything else for me, well I would have known what! Unfortunately, I can’t even get our looks to meet.
    In the end, instead of free accommodation, I paid twice (first for short-time hotel out of town, then for hotel over night in town).

But I had free sex and accommodation in Samut Sakhon once by a fortuitous encounter on gay online dating. The boy I went to Samut Sakhon for was offline (we had a date but I couldn't reach him), so I didn't check into hotel, but had dinner and pondered about going back to Bangkok, but on online dating the boy with the room (with aircon!) showed up.

17. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 6th, 2021), mr giggles (May 10th, 2021), Nathan B (May 8th, 2021), TaoR (May 6th, 2021)