Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: I miss

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I miss

many thanks for the clip...shyte he was soooo annoying...but how i miss him...was like trhe sun rising...he was a constant on jomtien...hope he is ok

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai View Post
    Jellybean, I think it was very unwise to post that YouTube clip here on SGT. It is rather incriminating for the farang in the cap (who's face is clearly visible and identifiable) sitting with a Thai child. The massage lady quite rightly gives them a disapproving look.
    To be honest, I was concentrating on the ice cream vendor and not paying sufficient attention to those around him. I have watched the video clip more closely and have decided to remove it. It is easily available on YouTube for those interested in seeing the ice cream vendor. Apologies of any offence caused.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

3. User who gave Like to post:

Dboy (July 21st, 2021)

5. 8 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 14th, 2021), Aux1010 (July 14th, 2021), Dodger (July 14th, 2021), goji (July 14th, 2021), Jellybean (July 14th, 2021), lukylok (July 14th, 2021), splinter1949 (July 14th, 2021), Zebedee (July 14th, 2021)

Liked

I think I see Pekky there. He/ She has been there many years now, I wonder is the Question Mark Bar still open.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai View Post
    Jellybean, I think it was very unwise to post that YouTube clip here on SGT. It is rather incriminating for the farang in the cap (who's face is clearly visible and identifiable) sitting with a Thai child. The massage lady quite rightly gives them a disapproving look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    To be honest, I was concentrating on the ice cream vendor and not paying sufficient attention to those around him. I have watched the video clip more closely and have decided to remove it. It is easily available on YouTube for those interested in seeing the ice cream vendor. Apologies of any offence caused.
    Clearly it is a matter for you to remove the video, but I for one saw nothing inappropriate in that clip. The deceased farang in the cap was a well respected forum member and well known around the gay areas of Pattaya, to imply he was in the company of a child in a gay area of Jomtien beach is not acceptable. That Thai guy sitting next to JL certainly did not look like a child to me.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dboy (July 21st, 2021), francois (July 14th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I miss seeing posts other than Covid and things missed.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

10. User who gave Like to post:

francois (July 15th, 2021)

Liked

No apologies necessary! Nothing offensive was in evidence.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 15th, 2021), Zebedee (July 14th, 2021)

Liked

It is easily available on YouTube for those interested in seeing the ice cream vendor.
    We are left guessing which You Tube video was shared & I'm not Sherlock Holmes. Could we have some clues please ?
    I would guess this is the rather loud ice cream vendor who used to work Dongtan Beach a few years back, but that still doesn't get me to the video.

After some random browsing, I was quite impressed with the Jomtien Songkran 2019 video. That starts off with a few of those still pictures which are not the basis for a good video, but it then turns into a proper action video with what looks like a fantastic party. I won't post a link, in case it's another You Tube video that's considered unsuitable for our audience.

Liked

Sherlock Holmes advises that you go to YouTube and search for "Ice Cream Vendor Jomtien Beach".There are several clips featuring an Ice Cream Vendor. It's one of them.

15. User who gave Like to post:

Dboy (July 21st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Back in the day- I'm thinking twenty-plus years ago- a number of the vendors made their availability very obvious. One of them was a juvenile ladyboy who, much to my acute embarrassment, one day plonked himself in the deck chair next to mine in the vain hope of an offer. Another was a cheerful young man who always seemed to make a beeline for me as soon as I arrived and would start discussing terms. In those days, my activities were limited to the evenings and nights and so he was unlucky. However, were he to turn-up at my door now....

17. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 15th, 2021)