Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I miss

Liked

Re: I miss

Was the Rabbit 6 and a half feet tall, and are you James Stewart?

Liked

And here he is. Harvey.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. User who gave Like to post:

Doofus (July 8th, 2021)

Liked

As for my Pattaya days... I miss having a condo over at Mosaic as my work office. That was nice, especially with that massage shop just behind Tuckom.

Wake up, do a few hours of work. When it's time for a break, jump into the shower and head over to the massage shop where ~6+ cute guys with smiles were waiting and more than happy to please. Much better than a typical lunch break in the West where the best you can hope for is fast food sushi. At least with the lunch break in Pattaya you get a shower with a cute Asian, followed by a massage with happy ending. I figured that was much better than working in the West for some strange reason.

Then return to the condo for more work, until the night sets in. If I'm hungry with no dinner plans, no problem and just head to the street beside to that vendor that setup shop every night and sold gryos. Those were delicious, I remember them. Either that, or skip dinner altogether, and head out for the night, and pickup a burger at late night from the lady with the stall in Sunnee.

Then who knows where the night would take you once you went out.... sometimes just around the bars, other times to Nab, other nights off to "dtuang-dtan" or whatever it's called, or some Thai BBQ restaurant, or the various karaoke joins, or that other area just outside of Pattaya where they had separate karaoke based cabins setups for each group. I'm sure many of you have been there... just outside of a lake, every group of ~6+ people gets their own cabin on stilts filled with karaoke equpments, a waitress who checks in to ensure you're filled with booze and food, famous for that "jumping shrimp" dish. I'm sure many of you know what I mean.

And you just go with the flows as the days may take you. That was nice. Pattaya isn't a place I'd ever want to live, but definitely a nice place to relax from the reality of the day-to-day in the West.

And I will have to admit, another thing I miss is waking up to the feeling of Kim's lips around my cock, haha. Granted, was usually at 3am when he came stumbling into the bedrrom drunk as hell and I was sleeping, but hey, always a nice way to wake up.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    . . . I miss the 1 inch gekko (Harvey) who.often makes himself at home in my room . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Hmmm . . . Harvey you say. That reminds me; I once had a large rabbit named Harvey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Was the Rabbit 6 and a half feet tall, and are you James Stewart?
    Congratulations Keith! You’ve won the top prize.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    And here he is. Harvey.
    As regards your gecko friend, arsenal, as I've said before on the forum, they give me the willies!

The Thais call them jîng-jòk and when I owned a house in Hua Hin, I was plagued with the little blighters. Yes, I know, they are the good guys because they eat mosquitoes, but if they remained on the ceilings and walls, I would have had no problem. But sometimes I found them on my bed and many times they were lurking in my shower. Aaaaaggghhh!

I’ve told this story before and it still gives me the shivers when I think about it. I had just driven down to my house in Hua Hin from my apartment in Bangkok with my then Thai boyfriend and a Thai friend of his, a Dream Boys go-go boy. As always happens when I’d been away for a while, there was usually a build up of mail in my post-box. As I put the key in the box and opened it to pull out a bundle of mail, at least three geckos, at great speed, jumped out on to my arm, over my chest and down my leg before disappearing into the undergrowth. To spare my blushes, I won’t say how I reacted; suffice to say it was the source of great hilarity to my then Thai boyfriend and his Thai friend.

But we are getting way off topic, this thread is about what we miss about Thailand, well I certainly miss my lovely three bedroom house with swimming pool and the beautiful beaches of Hua Hin, but I sure as heck don’t miss the geckos!
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

6. 13 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (July 8th, 2021), christianpfc (July 8th, 2021), Dax (July 8th, 2021), Dodger (July 8th, 2021), gerefan2 (July 8th, 2021), Moses (July 7th, 2021), neddy3 (July 13th, 2021), Oliver2 (July 8th, 2021), poshglasgow (July 13th, 2021), Ruthrieston (July 8th, 2021), snotface (July 8th, 2021), TaoR (July 8th, 2021), Zebedee (July 9th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    ...but I sure as heck don’t miss the geckos!
    How about this then, Mr Jellybean. In my first year at university in Swansea I had digs directly above the kitchen of a seaside cafe. Every now and then I would wake up with a cockroach staring at me balefully from about six inches away on the pillow. I date the beginning of my sleeping difficulties from that time...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    How about this then, Mr Jellybean. In my first year at university in Swansea I had digs directly above the kitchen of a seaside cafe. Every now and then I would wake up with a cockroach staring at me balefully from about six inches away on the pillow. I date the beginning of my sleeping difficulties from that time...
    First of all, I genuinely sympathise with your sleeping difficulties, snotface.

The mere mention of cockroaches always reminds me of the time I stayed at the Chelsea Hotel in New York, back in the 90’s. At the time, the place was infested with them! I can't remember them being on the pillows, but they were certainly on the bed headboard! After New York, I flew on to San Francisco and found my hotel bedroom was also overrun with the creepy little critters, but thankfully, not as many as at the Chelsea.

Getting back on topic, I also miss meeting up with some of my ex-bfs, I do seem to have rather a lot of them, but then again, I have spent a lot of time in Thailand. On previous visits, many have been willing to meet up and a few invite me back home to meet their parents, whom I am always assured are missing me.

I also miss my short trips down to Pattaya and catching up with some Sawatdee and Gaybutton members.

And, last, but not least, although I am based in Bangkok when in Thailand, I've long given up on visiting the go-go bars, preferring the massage parlours. But I do miss visiting Pattaya’s go-go and host bars.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

9. User who gave Like to post:

francois (July 10th, 2021)

Liked

Oh how I miss those grand Morlam concerts with a dozen of singers, two dozens musicians and more than fifty dancers and their sexy psychedelic costumes and the air of fun and drunkenness on the ground.
    Even the small towns in Laos have their fair share of the Morlam stage on a modest scale nonetheless.
    Perhaps someone should have reminded the performer below that the penis needed a 180° twist to keep the bearing...
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 14th, 2021), TaoR (July 11th, 2021)

Liked

I miss...

the massage shop across the street from Mosaik
    chats with Mr Z (Salt & Pepper)
    La Petit Planet (French food)
    Jim Jimmy James
    breakfast at Monty's (and later at 2 Guys GH)
    Happy Bar
    Christmas parties at Howards
    Christmas/New Years in Sunee Plaza
    that boy in TukCom who had the underwear booth
    Sansuk Sauna right after it was built (before the big building); the pool was great, the parties were..best kept secret
    John Lewis...nicest guy you could ever know

Liked

Dboy, I also miss many of those you mentioned above including John Lewis and the lad who sold underwear in Tukcom.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I miss...

I scream
    u scream
    we scream
    i scream....