Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: That first time

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: That first time

My first time sex in Thailand must have been about 1970, I was a very young man. I was staying at the Suriwong Hotel in Patpong, Bangkok having been advised that that was the place to stay for “that sort of thing”. I had been in Thailand six months earlier, travelling with a friend. I had enjoyed myself so much without sex that I had determined to return on my own and to make sure that this time I also enjoyed “that sort of thing”.

I had the name and address of “The Lonely Boy Bar”(Silom Soi Four) which had been recommended to me and sounded like fun. However on the first night I was waylaid by a tout on the short walk from the hotel. Having ascertained that I liked “boys” he took me to a house where two young men were chosen, not by me, to have sex in a small room while I perched on a chair beside the bed. While the experience was weird and interesting, the situation was so utterly contrary to my previous sexual experiences, or life, that I wasn’t really stimulated by it.

Nevertheless rather drained by that and after a subsequent and abortive attempt to find “The Lonely Boy Bar” I decided to call it a night, and determined to find it on the following evening. To which ends I did a daytime recce to be certain I knew how to find it.

Entering it that evening I found myself in a rather dark space lit only, it seemed, by black light reflected off some rather garish wall paintings. It wasn’t a big space(one shophouse) but having entered through a door then black drapes, my hands were gently held on either side while my eyes adjusted! At the end of the room there was a small and also dimly lit bar, but it was the brightest thing in the room.

I was guided to a stool, rather high as I recall even for a six footer, where I ordered a beer while I got used to my surroundings. Looming out of the shadows or sitting on stools further down the bar were seven or eight young men, all neatly dressed in short sleeved white shirts with red bow ties. They were all looking at me and smiling. I was the only customer.

Then from behind the bar someone stood up and to my surprise it was a middle-aged westerner. He introduced himself and was clearly American. He explained the situation with the guys and the off fee(100 Baht I think), and introduced me to some of them, who were very eager to meet.

I bought drinks for several people and somehow narrowed the selection down to two of the guys. Unsure which to take I asked Howard, the American, for a recommendation, and he just sighed, shrugged, and said “take both”, so I did!

Back at the Suriwong we all stripped of and showered and had sex. The guys had no interest in each other, so it was all focussed on me or me on each of them. It was fantastic.

They left in the morning, and I said that I would come and see them again that night, but Subin came back in the afternoon unplanned. He had brought me a present. We ended up spending that night together just the two of us, and after a week or so we rented a small wooden house in Pratunam, Bangkok, and lived together for most of the next few years. The second guy from the bar also lived together with us much of the time, as company for Subin, but we never had sex with him again, which feels a bit weird writing that now(he wasn’t bad at sex when we had the threesome!) but Subin and I were just so focussed on each other.

You know what the old hands say to new visitors, “Don’t fall in love with the first guy you have sex with” well it doesn’t always turn out as badly as they say!

2. 23 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 5th, 2021), Andaman! (July 2nd, 2021), Aux1010 (July 3rd, 2021), BenCH (July 2nd, 2021), billyhouston (July 3rd, 2021), dab69 (July 2nd, 2021), Dax (July 2nd, 2021), daydreamer (July 7th, 2021), dinagam (July 4th, 2021), Dodger (July 6th, 2021), gerefan2 (July 2nd, 2021), GWMinUS (July 2nd, 2021), JayToff (July 5th, 2021), Jellybean (July 2nd, 2021), Josan (July 4th, 2021), Kenny (July 2nd, 2021), kkjason (July 4th, 2021), ktq (August 21st, 2023), rexton (July 3rd, 2021), Ruthrieston (July 2nd, 2021), snotface (July 2nd, 2021), splinter1949 (July 2nd, 2021), vnman (July 9th, 2021)