Re: Discussion of blindness

Isaiah 53:6

Anyone can play that game.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Isaiah 53:6 Anyone can play that game.
    Extraordinarily, Q is openly admitting that he’s treating his fellow conspiracy theorists as sheep who he’s leading astray. Dearie me
    https://youtu.be/9cJPnmpojiQ

Liked

heh, the delusionment some of you guys have put yourselves into is absolutely bewildering to me. Is this an old age thing, or what the hell?

Really, some of you have yourselves so worked up and deep into the mindset I can't possibly be blind that I could probably meet you in person, spend the afternoon with you, and that night you'd post on SGT, "yeah, Matt pretended to be blind, but I could tell he was just faking it, what a loser". That's how far off the deep end some of you seem to be.

I remember one night I got pissed off, and even posted a photo of myself and Leo sitting at our favorite Italian restaurant in Khon kaen. A good portion of my job is online security, so I never use my real name, birth date, never post photos of myself, et al. I'm pretty careful, so me posting a photo of myself was a thing for me.

The response I get though? Sure enough, a447 pipes up with, "see, proof positive Matt is a liar, because Matt said he doesn't look blind whereas that guy in the photo is obviously blind". heh, you know... I really don't even know what to do with that, but a good example of how deeply mentally entrenched some of you are.

I still have no idea what any of you think I have to gain by pretending to be blind, but whatever.... if you want to get yourself all worked up into a frenzy as to whether or not I'm blind, that's on you, not me. I have bitcoin to make.

However, when folks like Dodger say shit like, "why would a blind person care about quarantine?" or "you will be fumblind around like Mr. Mcgoo"... regardless if you think I'm blind or not, that type of thing is bullshit, and needs to be called out. It's 2021, not 1970.

4. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (July 3rd, 2021), catawampuscat (July 24th, 2021), mr giggles (July 4th, 2021), Ruthrieston (July 4th, 2021), snotface (July 3rd, 2021), StevieWonders (July 3rd, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Personally, I'd much rather be talking about BOYS...SEX...ADVENTURE, and maybe some advice on where to buy some good pancake mix over here, than all this trivial nonsense.
    Yet he does, over and over and over and over. “Like a dog, returning to his vomit … “

6. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (July 24th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Yet he does, over and over and over and over. “Like a dog, returning to his vomit … “
    Exactly. It's the equivalent of some little arsonist who runs around starting fires everywhere, then has the audacity to complain the air is too smokey for his liking.

I mean, for fuck sakes...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Or you could just put him on IGNORE I guess if he's bothering you so much so that you no longer have to read his posts which seem to annoy you so much ? Apparently that's what the ignore button is for we're told.

Liked

"I’ve never used “believable” as a criterion. “Entertaining” is definitely something I value however."

An ambition?

10. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 6th, 2021)