Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Discussion of blindness

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Poll: Under which Quarantine conditions would you holiday in Thailand?

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post

Fine if you don't want to publish it but that only leaves me room to speculate.
    This is "Life". There's always room to speculate.

Word of advice: If common sense can't take you there - then don't go there.

Snotface, you've already voiced your opinion regarding this topic (matt, and his blind stories) which no one has a right to criticize. I'm certainly not. On-the-other-hand, I think it's time for you to acknowledge that other people have same level of freedom of choice that you have. That door swings both ways.

We're all faced with a broad range of characters on public forums like this and ultimately have to decide which people we feel comfortable holding discussions with, and which people we don't. This just comes with the territory and something I'm quite confident you understand. I personally don't like Trolls (or people who use multiple handles), because they only do this for one reason - and that's to create confrontations and draw negative attention to themselves which they feed on. I have no use for idiots like this...never have. This is my opinion and my prerogative.

Regarding members using the "Ignore" function: This is a tool that the Board Owner provides to all members to allow them to block comments coming from someone they prefer not listening to. No one here has the right to criticize any member for using this function. I have, for the first time in 20 years of posting, decided to use this function to avoid seeing the comments from one particular member who, in my opinion, is a troll who uses multiple handles. I have never once made an attempt to convince others to do the same, nor will I. Again, this is my prerogative.

Personally, I'd much rather be talking about BOYS...SEX...ADVENTURE, and maybe some advice on where to buy some good pancake mix over here, than all this trivial nonsense.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 5th, 2021), goji (July 4th, 2021)