FAQ & Help

Thread: Phuket Sandbox open; TAT awards “Amazing Dodgems” moniker

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Phuket Sandbox open; TAT awards “Amazing Dodgems” moniker

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Strange that you find this amusing. It seems to me that if the Phuket Sandbox fares badly, as a trial for re-opening areas of Thailand back up to tourists, then the numbers of locals suffering, in the way that you have described elsewhere, will only increase.
    Brad, I don't find the situation in Phuket amusing at all. What I do find amusing is the fact that some people actually thought it would be a success during a time when a tidal wave of covid (including the Delta variant) is sweeping across the Kingdom kicking ass and taking names. A nine year old could see the writing on the wall. That's what so amusing to me. I've only been saying this for 5 months!

The locals will stop sulferering when they get enough quality vaccine in Thailand to keep the population safe so they can flatten the curve on reported cases - open their businesses again safely - and get the economy moving again. We don't have to like the solution. We don't have to agree on the solution. But, it's the only solution and we'd better find a way to live with it.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (July 14th, 2021), dab69 (July 26th, 2021), mr giggles (July 16th, 2021)