Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Phlllippines Duterte takes no shit as usual - get vaccinated or you're going to jail !!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Phlllippines Duterte takes no shit as usual - get vaccinated or you're going to jail !!

Philippines President Duterte takes no shit as usual - simple answer to Philippines citizens - get vaccinated or you're going to a dirty jail !!

While the human rights side of that is shocking ( as usual with him as he never gives a shit about such trivial matters of course) I have to say I'd nearly be all up for Boris Johnson saying the very same thing here in the UK as I am SICK of listening to wingers complaining about how their human rights cant be abused by forcing them to take a / ANY vaccine BUT then on the other hand also complaining about 'isn't it terrible that this thing is dragging on like this" and how it's "a DISGRACE that they cant get away to Benalmádena their two week annual get blocked drinking holiday'

Hold the buggers down and stick them and be done with it I say !

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...nated-12339331

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 24th, 2021), goji (June 23rd, 2021)