List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Phlllippines Duterte takes no shit as usual - get vaccinated or you're going to jail !!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Phlllippines Duterte takes no shit as usual - get vaccinated or you're going to jail !!

Philippines President Duterte takes no shit as usual - simple answer to Philippines citizens - get vaccinated or you're going to a dirty jail !!

While the human rights side of that is shocking ( as usual with him as he never gives a shit about such trivial matters of course) I have to say I'd nearly be all up for Boris Johnson saying the very same thing here in the UK as I am SICK of listening to wingers complaining about how their human rights cant be abused by forcing them to take a / ANY vaccine BUT then on the other hand also complaining about 'isn't it terrible that this thing is dragging on like this" and how it's "a DISGRACE that they cant get away to Benalmádena their two week annual get blocked drinking holiday'

Hold the buggers down and stick them and be done with it I say !

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...nated-12339331

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 24th, 2021), goji (June 23rd, 2021)

Liked

Re: Phlllippines Duterte takes no shit as usual - get vaccinated or you're going to jail !!

I'm not keen on having restrictions extended in the UK, partly because of all the anti-vaxxers.

Next time they make decisions, the government ought to look at "adjusted" data for cases, hospitalizations and deaths, which removes the figures for those who refused vaccines. It that looks OK, there should be no extension of restrictions for the rest of us. It's inconsistent to allow freedom to refuse a vaccine, whilst not allowing complete freedom of movement for those who take vaccines.

Finally, why not have mandatory hotel quarantine for anyone traveling who refused the vaccine ? (Exemptions for those who cannot have the vaccine for genuine medical reasons)

Liked

Re: Phlllippines Duterte takes no shit as usual - get vaccinated or you're going to jail !!

Yeah, I have a friend in Canada who has an online BF in the Phillippines.

They literally sent police around to village after village, forcing people to sign up for a vaccination. This was all months ago though.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    It's inconsistent to allow freedom to refuse a vaccine, whilst not allowing complete freedom of movement for those who take vaccines.
    100% agree ! Bottom line should be - "you got vaccinated ? Ok, no worries then, you can travel but you'll need a Covid test on your return." With the opposing answer then being " Ohhh you're choosing / refusing to vaccinate ? Ok no problem too, but sorry then you just cant travel at all of course as you pose a much higher risk to everyone and to yourself." What ?? You dont like that, yeah,.....sorry.....but TOUGH !

It really should just be made that simple and clear to people now as personally I am just so done listening to their anti vaccine bullshit and them talking about THEIR rights while the rest of us have to pander to their neuroses.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 24th, 2021), goji (June 23rd, 2021)

Liked

Yep. Get vaccinated or stay at home. Your choice. Sometimes dictatorial meglomaniacs are just what's needed.

8. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (June 24th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Yep. Get vaccinated or stay at home. Your choice. Sometimes dictatorial meglomaniacs are just what's needed.
    You’ll be sharing with us your personal journey to being fully vaccinated?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Well I'm glad we agree on that point as during a pandemic, yep, sometimes I think that IS exactly whats's needed and never mind this "me me me and I'll only do what "I" want and fuck everybody else" type !

Liked

"You’ll be sharing with us your personal journey to being fully vaccinated?"

Oh I will will I.

12. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (June 25th, 2021)

Liked

Fat chance of the UK government acting like that.

They even made wearing face coverings optional, by exempting people who "cannot wear one" and NOT REQUIRING ANY PROOF of medical reasons. Hence there are many more people just not bothering. Usually the riff raff, malcontents etc.

What we need is a long list of freedoms for those who have double vaccination and restrictions for those who refused a vaccination.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 24th, 2021), gerefan2 (June 24th, 2021), Nirish guy (June 24th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    by exempting people who "cannot wear one" and NOT REQUIRING ANY PROOF of medical reasons. .
    Who also worked out that they can pop on to ebay, buy a yellow flower pin badge or lanyard for about £3 and then point to that shouting " I CANT get vaccinated, I have ASTHMA ! I have a BADGE !!" - usually followed up with "now get out of my way so that I can get into the shop to buy by 60 cigarettes for smoking today and hurry up and move as I need to lift my DLA and benefits money from the ATM machine so I can get to my bingo tonight for a damn good drink - and where I WONT be wearing a mask either as I'm EXEMPT and I can prove it cause I have a fucking BADGE you know !!"

I swear after all myself and others have been through this year work, money, stress wise etc I dont know how more of them haven't been found face down dead in a ditch, choked with their very own £3 fucking lanyard !

Ok, time for me to go on the decaf I think this morning before someone gets hurt ! :-)

16. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 24th, 2021), gerefan2 (June 24th, 2021), goji (June 24th, 2021)