Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Being gay in rural Thailand

Liked

Re: Being gay in rural Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    They are both forms of white imperialism, as a well-known “leftie” like Oliver should understand. Any difference is in degree, not kind.
    The difference between white (and a whole pack of other) foreigners having sex with a few thousand prostitutes and the massacre of 10% of an entire population has absolutely nothing to do with "degree". One may be a moral offence; the other is outright mass slaughter. That you still fail to make the distinction remains disgusting!

2. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (June 25th, 2021)

Liked

BTW Armando... the CIA didn't setup one private airstrip in Laos. They setup about 150 of them.

Reminds me before Leo first came and seen me for the first time. His mom had him all worried not to trust those farangs, because I'd just either sell him or kill him. heh.

later on I ended up saving his mom's life, so hopefully that changed her perception of farangs. Still had sex with her son all the time though.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (June 25th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    The difference between white (and a whole pack of other) foreigners having sex with a few thousand prostitutes and the massacre of 10% of an entire population has absolutely nothing to do with "degree". One may be a moral offence; the other is outright mass slaughter. That you still fail to make the distinction remains disgusting!
    Always happy to oblige.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

The locals in your community must love you.
    Well, I haven't been kicked out of my community yet, so I guess I'm doing something right.

How many years did you say you were blacklisted for? ...LOL

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Well, I haven't been kicked out of my community yet, so I guess I'm doing something right.

How many years did you say you were blacklisted for? ...LOL

Little different there, dude. Federal immigrations vs. locals in the community.

I promise you, they had no problem with me being around, and if anything, quite enjoyed my presence.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I promise you, they had no problem with me being around, and if anything, quite enjoyed my presence.
    It's nice of you to imagine that.

I'm sure they're still laughing their asses off.

9. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (June 25th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Little different there, dude. Federal immigrations vs. locals in the community.
    I think perhaps you may have slightly confused the word "presence" with "presents" there maybe as lets face it I doubt that any average Thai gives a flying fuck as to whether we as farang are around or not ( well until it comes to the time to pay the bill that is of course and then we're much loved - until it's paid and then it's a return to business as usual !)

11. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (June 25th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I think perhaps you may have slightly confused the word "presence" with "presents" there maybe as lets face it I doubt that any average Thai gives a flying fuck as to whether we as farang are around or not ( well until it comes to the time to pay the bill that is of course and then we're much loved - until it's paid and then it's a return to business as usual !)
    Spoken from someone who's never left the tourist zones.

You do know that Thailand has a population of 67 million people,right? It may surprise you, but most of them don't worry about what some farang sex tourists are doing, nor do they plan on how to take advantage of said tourists.

No Platformed
    Liked

It’s going to be That Sort Of Weekend.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Ninodf1 (June 26th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Spoken from someone who's never left the tourist zones.
    You know that thing they say about assuming and what it makes you ..........I've actually visited Issan on several occasions over several years when visiting and staying with several "Bf's" and their families there over the years......and definitely enough times at least to know that I'm certainly not missing anything not living there that's for SURE !

16. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (June 26th, 2021), Dodger (June 26th, 2021)