Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cecil Rhodes – homosexual?

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Cecil Rhodes – homosexual?

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    When I was at school (long after you Steve) we were taught Physics (Theory) Physics (Practical), Chemistry (Theory) Chemistry (Practical), French (Theory) French (Practical) and Sex Education (Theory).

So why weren’t we ever taught Sex Education (Practical)?
    BD924224-4C08-47A1-B373-AD9E62398481.jpg

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    M. Then there’s King Richard II who was murdered by having a red hot poker inserted into his anus as a gesture to his supposed sexual interests. Although that might encourage the more adventurous and aggressive boys …
    Ummm. Edward II

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (June 20th, 2021), StevieWonders (June 18th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post

That short example list included the likes of
    Leonardo da Vinci
    Florence Nightingale
    King James VI and I
    William Shakespeare
    Richard I
    Julius Caesar
    Aristotle
    Alan Turing

And some not to be proud of:
    Ernst Rohm
    Roy Cohn
    Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold,
    Lord Alfred Bruce Douglas (Bosie)
    Senator Joe McCarthy...

No Platformed
    Liked

I’m still looking forward to arsenal’s topic “Bastard homosexuals in history”.

However, Giggles old boy, how about notorious gangster Ronnie Kray aka. The Queen Mother? John Cleese did a great sketch in a Monty Python episode as the drag queen “friend” of gangsters called the Piranha Brothers. Some of it is available online for those interested (let Mr Google be your friend).

6. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (June 18th, 2021)

Liked

I'm also claiming as friends of Dorothy.

Great Uncle Bulgaria. 300 years old and no wife or offspring. Very musical too.

Elmer Fudd. Pouffy, a softy, mincing through the woods and garish clothes. What more evidence do you need.

Ming the Merciless. Not strictly gay but clearly a tranny and the personality the modern versions emulate.

The Hooded Claw. Just listen to him speak. As camp as a row of tents.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

[QUOTE=arsenal;279646 Ming the Merciless. Not strictly gay but clearly a tranny and the personality the modern versions emulate. [/QUOTE]

Did you not get the latest memo from snowflake central ? We're not allowed to mention old Ming anymore as apparently it / he's a racist as his character was used to project a negative stereotype of Asian people as always being the ruthless evil villain types - who knew eh !

I can safely say I used to watch him and good old Flash quite happily on a happy Saturday morning and such thoughts never as much as crossed my mind, well, not until I read it on some snowflake's blog recently it seems, where they were demanding that Ming himself and the actor who played him be "cancelled" immediately !

Thankfully I doubt that old Ming ( or the actor) gives a flying fuck anymore at his age - I certainly hope so anyway !

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...aititi-project

ming1.jpg

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 18th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Didn't the portrayal of most asians as villains just heighten the attraction?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If you're asking me did I ever jerk off over Ming the Merciless then I can safely say no to that ! ......oh hang on, there was that ONE time ........NO, ! I'm JOKING !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    If you're asking me did I ever jerk off over Ming the Merciless then I can safely say no to that ! ......oh hang on, there was that ONE time ........NO, ! I'm JOKING !
    For me it was flash Gordon in the black leather pants that was always the turn on lol!

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (June 20th, 2021), Nirish guy (June 20th, 2021)

Liked

To any list has to be added Lord Louis Mountbatten. He married the hugely wealthy and notorious bed hopper Edwina and even wrote, "Edwina and I spent all our married lives getting in to other people's beds."

A 1940s FBI dossier makes the claim that "they were persons of extremely low morals." It even goes further about Mountbatten. His private life makes him an "unfit man to direct any sort of military operations."

That private life we now know to have been [Deleted text]. The FBI files contain a statement from an intimate of two Queens (the regal variety), Mary and Elizabeth, that "Mountbatten was known to be a homosexual with a perversion for [Deleted text]."This is all backed up in a book written by the man who was Mountbatten's driver, Norman Nield. Nield reveals that he was ordered to [Deleted text] to the Admiral’s official residence" in Dickie’s Hummer, and was paid 5 pounds per week for his silence. According to Nield, the Admiral used “brandy and lemonade” to [Deleted text].

More is revealed in The Mountbatten's Their Private Lives and Loves by historian Andrew Lownie.

Some text has been deleted under rule 3.2.3 (1).

Jellybean
    Last edited by Jellybean; June 20th, 2021 at 15:44.