Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Albury in BKK

The Albury in BKK

The Albury

I was surprised to see under the 8 inch topic that a few of you didn't think much of the Albury. It has been a year or longer since I was there, but I found the place to be very clean and they had some very handsome and talented young men available........Has that all changed?
    Aloha Kawika

Although it has been a year since I was there, I also was surprised to see unflattering comments about Albury. I always found it clean and with a good environment for massage, having a drink or a snack.
    Always found the guys there to be very good. The standard or type of massage depends on the guy, advice on this can always be had from the staff. Plus if you are dissatisfied you can always complain to the manager.

A simple cross or a tick will do.

Maybe a case of differing taste or expectation. I was there in April this year, I cant believe it went so far down hill in just one year. When you see a large chunk of greasy stained roof hanging from the ceiling in your room, do you:

a) believe it is part of the colourful Bangkok scenery?
    b) think it is a special effect and wonder how they do that?
    c) feel grateful for the extra ventilation?
    d) Compose your face in the possible event that it conceals a hidden camera?
    c) Flinch and duck in case it decapitates you, then leave before it does?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Aubury....stunning beauties..

I had a drink at Aubury a few months ago and was blown away by the beauties on display.. Many of the young men could have worked
    as models or TV/movies actors and it seemed to be a classy place.. We only stopped by for drinks and didn't avail ourselves of the services
    and I hope they get their act together as the quality of the staff was unbeatable, at least it was 6 or so months ago..

One of the cover boys from a Thai adult movie was said to be working there but he wasn't the nite we went.. lots of eye candy, lots!!

Catawampuscat, I could be biased because I was in fact looking for a proper massage, and not sex. I had a few snorts at the Swiss hotel next door, I think it was called, then went there afterwards. There were quite a few guys inside, and milling around outside, or pretending to use the dilapidated exercise equipment they were mostly in their 30's by the look of them. I don't want to put people off, if this is as good as it gets, but to my virgin eye the boys were just all right, and the facilities badly run down. Some of the "younger" ones were pretty enough but had too much foundation on for my liking. This always makes me wonder in a guy, what is lurking beneath it all.

The kick boxer I relieved of his duty by doing the massage on him instead, was in fact very nice looking and well built, but clueless. The fatman who did the deal was obnoxious and irritating towards the boys, and insisted that this guy could do a traditional massage, even though I was already half way out the door. The barman was iffy and I suspect the fatmans BF, because he was not impressed by fatmans attentions my way during the whole process, a bit of a prissy queen. It is a bit complicated, maybe they thought I was competition. There were no young customers there except myself , just a few quite elderly Chinese gents scurried out later.

I couldn't wait to leave all said and done. The location however is excelent and the house could be magic with a bit tof TLC.

Liked: 1

Albury memories

I hope that my posts will be of use.

The truth is a cunt that can't bear close inspection

Now you don't expect anyone to believe either of those torso's are under 30 do you? Must say Thais age very well. Keeps the punters happy. :albino:

Liked
    Oh no! NO!
    Please say it isn't so!
    I had great, great times at Albury when I was in Bangkok some years back.
    That is where I met my nice friend- his name is Ball. I've lost contact with him - but of course this was years back.

Was the kick boxer's name Puy? If so, yeah he's really cute (albeit a little bit odler by now) and not too good with the massage. He's got a nice big one on him though. And what a bod! he actually poses for magazines and has some pictures floating around the web (of which I have a few- anyone interested just PM me).

=)