Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NOT so good memories

Liked

Re: NOT so good memories

I'm still trying to recall not so good memories. Let's see....attacked by a guy at Lumpini as the 2014 pre coup camp was ending, attacked by a man on Jomtien beach, attacked by a guy in Pattaya, managed to keep a tight grip on my wallet as a two up motorbike stopped in Pattaya with an 'I love you' and a hand reached for my wallet, foolishly left a wallet with 27,000 bt on the table while having a massage in Bangkok, agreed to meet a young man In Udon but his older sister cancelled, fell over in a bar in Bangkok and needed 3 stitches in thumb ( I was not drunk after one beer, the floor was slippery), nearly eaten by a pack of wild dogs in Jomtien, arrived at a smart hotel in Patong to find they had lost the booking, letting a Viet lad stay with me in Bangkok (no sex) who brought back 7 friends at 5.30am and put loud music on. The wonderful memories since 2011 make up for these laughable little incidents.

2. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (June 4th, 2021)

Liked

Mancs, if I were you, I would never leave my room.

Liked

One of my worst encounters was in 2013. Pictures on online dating soso, agreed to help him with 500 THB and to go to see him at his place. On the way to his place (only few km from mine) by taxi, heavy rain. Some error in location, had to call from taxi to get correct location (heavy rain, have to get as close as possible).

When he opened the door, not what I expected (i.e. I wouldn't have looked at him twice if I had seen him in the street). I should have aborted, but now that I made the effort to get to his room, and still raining, go in. We both undress, and after a few minutes listless (from both sides) foreplay, he asks me if I can set up my phone as a mobile WiFi hotspot so he can surf the internet via my mobile data. I should have dressed and got out (without giving him money), but mumbled something like "cannot" and continued.

A series of mistakes: soso picture (now ask for more pictures or videochat, has saved me many a disappointment), go to his place AND give him money (now it's EITHER OR), not my type when I see him (should have had a short and awkward chat without anything sexual and then said goodbye), but him asking for WiFi mobile hotspot is taking the piss!

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (June 5th, 2021), goji (June 5th, 2021), Ruthrieston (June 5th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Mancs, if I were you, I would never leave my room.
    You may be right. I forgot to include the time the Thai man in Patong put vaseline on the condom and it broke - but I got away with that.

Liked

Mancs, I repeat, stay at home - maybe take-up a good book instead, just saying.....

Liked

But I have learned from all these little incidents. And they were from 40 plus trips to Thailand. I am only 69 years old, an auspicious age to get out there and play. Did I tell you about the time my friend was pickpocketed by 5 women in Huế, Vietnam...? I should have been quicker to realise that he didn't need 5 women to help him put on a rain mac. Be careful in Huế !
    Last edited by Mancs; June 5th, 2021 at 05:33. Reason: error

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    But I have learned from all these little incidents. And they were from 40 plus trips to Thailand. I am only 69 years old, an auspicious age to get out there and play. Did I tell you about the time my friend was pickpocketed by 5 women in Huế, Vietnam...? I should have been quicker to realise that he didn't need 5 women to help him put on a rain mac. Be careful in Huế !
    A rain mac you say? I’m surprised Inspector Arsenal isn’t on the case.

3207754A-0050-4243-ACEC-BAACD25CC6C2.jpeg

Liked

Forty trips and counting! Of course, you're absolutely right; however,.no sense tempting the gods unnecessarily.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Forty trips and counting! Of course, you're absolutely right; however,.no sense tempting the gods unnecessarily.
    But the younger brother stole from you when you were in your room so even there isn't safe. Thank you for this warning. I must go out more in Thailand.