To be sure, not all of my memories of Thailand are pleasant and memorable. We all have our own, I decided to share. On one trip I booked a condo at Yensabi Condotel, having decided being in the action in Boyztown no longer worked for me. I liked being in the vicinity of Yensabai; it was close to everything, the outdoor markets, the shops, the bars, the disco, the banks (ATM), and of course the gold shops (for Jaep, not me.) Anyway, one afternoon, out of the blue, Jaep’s younger brother (sorry, out of necessity I blocked out his name from my memory banks) appeared at our doorstep. Evidently, he was sent to stay with Jaep by his parents. Now, Jaep is to die for but when I met his brother, I could not believe my eyes; he was probably the most gorgeous Thai man I had ever met and to this day still is. He was straight, had a lot of girlfriends according to Jaep and pitifully, so full of himself. I never did ask Jaep the reason for his visit but after a while I figured out that he was in some kind of trouble back home and being sent to us to keep a tighter leash on him. This should have set off my natural fuckery alert immediately but I guess being with Jaep sabotaged my innate security system. For a time, life was good, I was able to be around two beautiful hunks, watch them come out of the shower, lounging around shirtless and just having a fine time……….UNTIL, one afternoon when Jaep decided to go fishing and I was left alone with his brother. I went to take a shower and when I came out, he was nowhere to be found; also missing was a few thousand baht, a gold crucifix I had bought for a gift and my new Nikon! Jaep and his friends spent a lot of time scouring the town for his brother, he was on a mission; if he was successful in locating his brother this would not bode well for the thief. We even traveled back to see his parents but nada. Later, Jaep told me that his parents would never give up his brother as he was their pet. Eventually we ended up at the police station to file a report with the assurance of the Major on duty that if Jaep’s brother returned to Pattaya or his hometown he would be arrested; and all this cost me was five thousand baht under the table….grrrrh!