Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: NOT so good memories

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: NOT so good memories

One of my worst encounters was in 2013. Pictures on online dating soso, agreed to help him with 500 THB and to go to see him at his place. On the way to his place (only few km from mine) by taxi, heavy rain. Some error in location, had to call from taxi to get correct location (heavy rain, have to get as close as possible).

When he opened the door, not what I expected (i.e. I wouldn't have looked at him twice if I had seen him in the street). I should have aborted, but now that I made the effort to get to his room, and still raining, go in. We both undress, and after a few minutes listless (from both sides) foreplay, he asks me if I can set up my phone as a mobile WiFi hotspot so he can surf the internet via my mobile data. I should have dressed and got out (without giving him money), but mumbled something like "cannot" and continued.

A series of mistakes: soso picture (now ask for more pictures or videochat, has saved me many a disappointment), go to his place AND give him money (now it's EITHER OR), not my type when I see him (should have had a short and awkward chat without anything sexual and then said goodbye), but him asking for WiFi mobile hotspot is taking the piss!

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (June 5th, 2021), goji (June 5th, 2021), Ruthrieston (June 5th, 2021)